Tia Nash Photography

New Orleans, LA View map
$3,804 Most Popular Price

$3,804 Most Popular Price

Like the JVN of weddings, I coach you to confidence in your posing. I want your photos to feel like your day so I do a mix of naturally posed shots as well as catching cute candids throughout your day. Plus, I was a high school teacher for 6 years so If you have a huge family and a long list of family photos to get through, I am your person.

One thing I have learned from photographing so many weddings is that they go by FAST! I am there to capture it all because I want you to re-live your day again and again. Read my reviews, check out my site! Let’s do the thing! ❤️

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1976

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3804

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Melissa
    Melissa D. Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing Photographer and Incredible Experience

Tia is such an amazing talent and person. My wife and I had so much fun working with them. First of all, they are LGBTQ+ affirming and made us feel so safe and comfortable during this entire process. Secondly, they went above and beyond the day of our wedding to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. They even stepped in to fix my veil and made me feel calm when my family got on my nerves. We got sent sneak peeks the following morning and the pictures turned out incredible. I can’t wait to see how the other pictures came out. Hire them now, don’t be wait!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 12/12/2020

Tia perfectly captured both the fun and intimate moments of our wedding!

Tia is the photographer that other professional photographers recommend. She is a master of her craft and makes you feel so comfortable from the first meeting. She did more than photograph our wedding. She memorialized the best day of our lives. Her attention to detail is unparalleled and her pictures are sheer perfection. I can’t say enough good things about Tia Nash. We are so so so glad we booked with her!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 03/12/2020

Best Photographer!!

Tia was the VERY 1ST person we hired for our wedding. Not being from New Orleans, and wanting to be very intentional about the kind of energy we brought to our wedding- we went with our gut instinct on who to hire. Tia was amazing right from the beginning. She was so very personable, relatable, sweet, professional, honestly could go on and on! Everything you would want in the person who’s going to be photographing all the memories as they whiz by! Tia even did my boudoir photos! And those turned out INCREDIBLE. Honestly, I was really worried about being self-conscious and nervous about how hard I’d be on myself once I saw the pictures, but once they arrived … I was honestly FLOORED at how incredibly talented Tia is. Those images are some that I’m going to keep until I’m old and feel so proud that I did that! The day of the wedding, Tia arrived prepared and ready. She noticed how anxious I was feeling and assured me that it’s totally normal and that I was doing well. She made sure to keep things flowing and made me feel taken care of. She listened when I needed breaks and always checked in with me on how I was feeling and if there was anything I specifically wanted - but more importantly, once everything got going - I HARDLY (like seriously) noticed she and Ben (her 2nd shooter) were even there at all. Which was amazing! She got some serious candids and delivered sneak peaks first thing the very next morning! All my friends and family were SO impressed at how quickly we got pictures and how incredibly BEAUTIFUL they were. I loved working with Tia and Ben and am hoping I can come up with any excuse to work together again! Thank you Tia and Ben from the bottom of my heart for being so patient, professional, and heart-warmingly genuine and sweet to us.

1461 N Robertson Street New Orleans, LA, 70116
Location of (Tia Nash Photography)

Tia Nash Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tia Nash Photography include in the starting price?

Tia Nash Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Tia Nash Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tia Nash Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Tia Nash Photography offer?

Tia Nash Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Tia Nash Photography offer?

Tia Nash Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tia Nash Photography offer for wedding events?

Tia Nash Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tia Nash Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tia Nash Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding