2533 Roy Road, Pearland, TX 77581 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing

About Jwayne Productions

Professional Videography/Photography Services

You only get one shot at the perfect wedding, but it goes by so fast! Let us capture your special day in a video or in our High Quality Photos so that you can remember your special day for years to come! We can meet anyones budget, Don't let others prices steer you away from capturing your most important day! Don't forget, Every moment Captured is a memory unforgotten!

Follow Jwayne Productions on

313a7750

• Videos 7

27 Reviews for Jwayne Productions

Tyler · Married on 11/12/2017

My husband and I got married this past November and having Jwayne Productions document our day was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding.

It's easy to feel bombarded with tasks for a wedding and the list seems endless. Thankfully, my mother- in-law found Josh when we had no idea who to choose for our videographer. We met with him at this office in Pearland 6 months before our wedding and he walked us through everything that he would be doing and what to expect. And the videos he shared spoke for themselves. He was great. We made the decision to hire him for our videography as well as photography. I think this is very important. You want to have people who know how to work together. The videographer needs to get the best shot possible and the photographer needs to be on the same page. And Jessica, the photographer, did not disappoint. Both of them were truly amazing. The day of our wedding, they were both so nice and walked us through what we needed to do. Jessica even helped me put my eyelashes on! haha.

Another very important note is timeline. Josh was so on top of things once our wedding had past. We were still on our honeymoon when He had already put together our 1st look and wedding highlight video! Being newly weds, you get so anxious wanting to see details of your special day that you have not have been able to see first hand. Josh did an amazing job at editing and making the video! The photos did take a little while longer, but that is expected. We had over 700 photos to look through and admire when they were done editing!

I cannot say enough about Josh and Jessica. They truly made our day easier and captured our day perfectly. Thank you guys again!

SIMONE · Married on 10/07/2017

Josh did a phenomenal job with our wedding video. The video captured all of our special moments. It was everything we wanted and more. My Husband and I did a lot of research when trying to find a videographer. We found Josh to be very affordable. We did not sacrifice quality for affordability. Josh did real quality work. We highly recommend using Jwayne Productions.

Rebecca · Married on 03/04/2017

Hiring Josh as my videographer was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He did a PHENOMENAL job of catching every detail and all the little moments that make a wedding special. I love love love the creativity he put into editing my video, he really went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend his services!

Jwayne Productions Pricing

Jwayne Productions Price Rates

Jwayne Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• 2533 Roy Road Pearland, 77581 See on map
    8327854236 (Other Phone Number)
    8327854236 (Fax Number)