Jwayne Productions Reviews

1 User photo

• Harmony
    Harmony F. Married on 02/20/2021

Highly recommend!

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Jwayne Productions who stepped in last minute for our wedding in Galveston on 2/20/2021. Previously, we had hired a different vendor who had gathered so many recent, negative reviews from other brides that we no longer felt comfortable utilizing only them for our important videography… thank goodness we found Jwayne Productions because the quality in his services were just SO above who our original vendor ended up sending out. I had explained to Josh the situation beforehand and he was so flexible, caring, and professional, we should have hired just him from the start! Communication was excellent, even with the insane ice storm that occurred right at the week of our wedding. Along with our situation, our venue was also a unique location (1877 Tall Ship Elissa) and Jwayne Productions handled everything beautifully, from the drone footage to making sure our requests and preferences for the video were covered. Even our event coordinator raved about Jwayne Productions at the end of the night, stating he was one of the best vendors she’s ever worked with so far. My husband and I are rather camera shy but Joshua helped us feel as comfortable as we could be during the shooting and after watching our amazing highlight video (which we got back so fast, we were still on our honeymoon!). We are so grateful for Jwayne Productions, if you are considering videography this is one of the best vendors in the Houston area for it. Thank you Josh for everything!
    Tyler Married on 11/12/2017
    My husband and I got married this past November and having Jwayne Productions document our day was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding.

It's easy to feel bombarded with tasks for a wedding and the list seems endless. Thankfully, my mother- in-law found Josh when we had no idea who to choose for our videographer. We met with him at this office in Pearland 6 months before our wedding and he walked us through everything that he would be doing and what to expect. And the videos he shared spoke for themselves. He was great. We made the decision to hire him for our videography as well as photography. I think this is very important. You want to have people who know how to work together. The videographer needs to get the best shot possible and the photographer needs to be on the same page. And Jessica, the photographer, did not disappoint. Both of them were truly amazing. The day of our wedding, they were both so nice and walked us through what we needed to do. Jessica even helped me put my eyelashes on! haha.

Another very important note is timeline. Josh was so on top of things once our wedding had past. We were still on our honeymoon when He had already put together our 1st look and wedding highlight video! Being newly weds, you get so anxious wanting to see details of your special day that you have not have been able to see first hand. Josh did an amazing job at editing and making the video! The photos did take a little while longer, but that is expected. We had over 700 photos to look through and admire when they were done editing!

I cannot say enough about Josh and Jessica. They truly made our day easier and captured our day perfectly. Thank you guys again!
    Simone Married on 10/07/2017
    Josh did a phenomenal job with our wedding video. The video captured all of our special moments. It was everything we wanted and more. My Husband and I did a lot of research when trying to find a videographer. We found Josh to be very affordable. We did not sacrifice quality for affordability. Josh did real quality work. We highly recommend using Jwayne Productions.
    Rebecca Married on 03/04/2017
    Hiring Josh as my videographer was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. He did a PHENOMENAL job of catching every detail and all the little moments that make a wedding special. I love love love the creativity he put into editing my video, he really went above and beyond for us. I highly recommend his services!
    Victoria Married on 11/12/2016
    I cannot express enough how great Josh was! We now get to relive our wedding day over and over again. He captured so much emotion and love. I am so thankful for his work. Our video far exceeded my expectations! I would recommend him in a heart beat!!!
    Kaylene Married on 03/20/2016
    Josh and his team were great to work with, he was always professional, on-time and made the process of picking a wedding photographer/videographer easy. From the day of our wedding to the time we received our wedding pictures and video we have been overjoyed with being able to watch the memories of our special day!
  • User2457150 2+ years ago
    Josh is a wonderful person to work with!! I had the pleasure to work with him and his team fory wedding! He was my photographer! He did an amazing job! Everyone, including my husband and I, love all the photos! I highly recommend him for both videography and photography!
    Amy Married on 07/18/2015
    Joshua was wonderful to work with. I contacted him last minute because we had overlooked a wedding videographer somehow and he quickly let us know he was available for our wedding. He was prompt and professional and he spared no details. We love our video!
    Kaitlin Married on 06/20/2015
    Josh with Jwayne Productions is amazing! He truly cares about providing you with an amazing video. He took the time to ask me what all I wanted included in my highlight film and was also so professional and on top of his game the day of the wedding. Couldn't ask for a better videographer!
    Jessica Married on 11/08/2014
    I booked Jwayne Productions for the 6 hr photography package for my wedding. Everything was amazing! Josh did a great job. He was very helpful and informative. The pictures turned out beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better.
  • User1959392 2+ years ago
    JWayne Productions made my wedding day something I will be able to relive for the rest of my life!! The team was awesome and they captured every moment. They are fun to work with and very professional. All I can say if your getting married or want to capture any other moment in your life hire JWayne Productions. The highlight video is so cool by how it captures all the important parts of your big day. Thanks JWayne Productions!!
    Raul Married on 09/20/2014
    I am completely satisfied with the professional service and the results obtain with Jwayne Productions on the event for my daughter wedding, the video was a complete recompilation of the total event and it is something that can be seen by generations and generations, I really feel lucky to to find and hire Jwayne productions and I will hire them again for future events. Thank you Josh !!
  • User1776581 2+ years ago
    Very professional people! The product exceeded our expectation! This company made it possible for us to have memories of our wedding in the most wonderful manner! I loved how they created a DVD with its own cover to its case, too!
    Amy Married on 06/06/2014
    Josh was wonderful! So nice and professional! I would recomend him to anyone! Thank you for capturing our special day! It means the world to us!
  • User1649095 2+ years ago
    My husband and I won a free video of our wedding from Jwayne and he went above and beyond to make sure he fit our big day into his schedule. He arrived on time, was very professional, and provided us with a beautiful highlight video as well as raw footage from our wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!
    Brittany Married on 03/14/2014
    My husband and I are so very happy we decided to have a videographer at our wedding! I must say, Jwayne Productions did such a great job. Any time I would email I would get a very quick response and they were always flexible with my busy schedule! At the wedding they were very nice, fun and professional! We absolutely love our highlight video, Josh is very talented!! Jwayne Productions has provided my husband and me with very special memories that we will have forever and we couldn't be happier! I will definantely be using them for future events! Thank you so much Jwayne Productions!
    Jackie Married on 12/20/2013
    Videography for your wedding is a must! We are so glad we decided on it and so happy we used Jwayne Productions!! Jwayne Productions did a wonderful job on our wedding videos for a very affordable price! They arrived early and dressed very professional. We sat down with them weeks before and discussed certain details we wanted included in our videos. The team is very creative in making the videos. When watching the videos you truly feel like you were there.This was very important to us because some of our close family was not able to be a part of our day because of illness and now they can feel like there were there. We definitely recommend this company and will continue to watch our wedding videos for the rest of our lives and relive the day each time! Thank you Jwayne Productions!
    Sue Married on 11/15/2013
    Josh did the video for my daughter's wedding and it was absolutely wonderful. He and his staff arrived at the venue before we did and was more than prepared for the event. The short video he put together has some great special effects and captures the day beautifully. I am extremely pleased with his work and would highly recommend this company.
    Philicia Married on 10/19/2013
    First of all, WOW! Thank you so much Joshua and the Jwayne Productions team for capturing our wedding and special day on video! You and your team are very professional and fun to work with. I love my wedding video and have got so many compliments on your brilliant work! I look forward to working with you again in the future and want to thank you from the bottom of my heart! As time goes by I will be able to watch my wedding video and remember the day and night and all the great details. I love your song choice for the video, it is perfect! I will be highly recommending you to future brides and other events!
    Harrison and Philicia Wright
    Amanda Married on 09/07/2013
    ABSOLUTLEY LOVED THEM! They were so easy to work with, and the prices was very reasonable. They were very personable, and did everything they could to make our day special! We had a few future brides that attended our wedding that were very impressed with the quality of service they provided us. They have made several statements about wanting to render their services as well. We will defiantly use them in the future!
    -Amanda & Carlos Bosquez
    Amy Married on 05/11/2013
    Thank you for capturing my day on video! It was such a blur that being able to watch it back makes me so happy. We debated having a videographer but I am so thankful we did! Josh and his crew were amazing and so incredibly accommodating to my crazy group. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for being so awesome!
  • User1179438 2+ years ago
    Jwayne productions was so great to work with! Josh is really great about communicating with the client in a timely manner. They drove almost an hour to shoot our wedding video and when they arrived they were ready to work. We chose the package with three camera men and they were all great to work with, even with the rain on our outdoor wedding. Throughout the entire night we received compliments on how professional our camera crew was and our guests even named them the "men in black" as they all had on professional attire. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional and reliable videographer for their wedding. They helped us capture our special day and for that we can never thank them enough!
  • User1109851 Event on: 02/23/2013
    I called them a day before my event and they responed right away. The value for the quality of work they provide is outstanding. They were very professional. Great job.
  • User1094544 2+ years ago
    I happened to stumble across JWayne Productions online and I am so happy I did! They were nothing but extremely professional, flexible and kind! They did a highlight real of the wedding that was perfectly put together to music and just made everyone cry! When we got the full wedding video in the mail, it was in a super cute cover case with our initials, names and date, as well as our picture on the cd. Their attention to detail was outstanding and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for any type of event!!
    Shawna Married on 11/10/2012
    Truly did capture all of my special moments. Did a wonderful job and does beautiful work. We will most definitely be using him in the future and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you Jwayne productions for capturing my big day!