Just Wright Photos

Panama City, FL View map

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Finding a person to trust with the responsibility of capturing & documenting what will be one of the most memorable days of your life is a very big deal & I...would love to take on that responsibility!! Before I was a full time photographer, I was a bride. From that experience, I have molded myself & my business into what I feel would give you complete confidence in allowing me to be the one to capture such special memories for you & your partner on your big day. At Just Wright Photos, we strive to keep things fun & laid back! We know that being in front of the camera can be nerve racking at times and we do our best make it an enjoyable experience for everyone. We also totally understand budgets & try to keep things as affordable as possible. We feel you shouldn't have to invest your life's savings into having beautiful images but!! With that being said, choosing your photographer is one of the most important decisions you will make on your wedding day so you should not settle for the "best deal" you come across. All of your planning comes together on this one particular day & as your photographer, I want showcase all of your hard work by catching it in a still shot that you can look back on for years to come. Please visit our website to see our portfolio, get prices, and connect with us.

Kelly Wright, Owner & Photographer

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

C Married on 01/09/2018
    I contacted Kelly from Just Wright Photography about 2 months previous to our vacation in Florida. Each year, my husband and I try to do something different while on vacation. This year, after knowing one another for 42 years, and married 37, decided to have a couples photo shoot on Mexico Beach. Fl. Kelly responded to my email immediately and arrangements were made for date & time after a few e-mails. The actual day of the shoot was amazing! We both felt comfortable immediately, with her contagious smile, attitude, & professionalism. It was truly a fun 40 minutes that will now reflect our special day spent together, and captured forever on film. Our pictures were sent to us via email the very next day! The best part is, she sends a release form for her work, so that you can reproduce any photo, wherever you'd like. So happy with the results! I highly recommend Kelly for your photography needs.
    Christina Married on 12/28/2017
    Kelly came to take photos of my wedding recently and she did such an awesome job! It rained on us but she got the most amazing shots indoors and then outside when some of the rain cleared! The photos look phenomenal! I loved all the poses and pictures she had us all take. It was very fun and made my rainy day wedding perfect. If you are considering JWP, look no further!
    Emily Married on 11/30/2017
    The best!!! I could not be happier with the experience I had with Just Wright Photos.
    To begin our working relationship I talked with Kelly via phone prior to booking to see if we were a good fit. She has an amazing personality and is was so helpful with planning the timing of my wedding; I wanted photos around sunset on the beach and she knew exactly how to make that work. Leading up to my wedding she was very responsive to emails. She provided me with tons of amazing referrals. From my wedding planner to my caterer to my makeup and hair stylist- all the people I used were referrals from Kelly. I feel so fortunate I booked her prior to booking anything else- she truly made my intimate beach wedding come together perfectly!
    The day of the wedding Kelly and Jeremy arrived promptly and helped me get through the stressful bride phase. They were beyond wonderful to me, my now husband, my family and friends. It felt as if they were part of the wedding. Every guest raved about how great they were!
    Just Wright Photos turn around time for our wedding day was sensational. Our photos were sent back to me faster than expected and they are gorgeous! It is amazing to go through them and feel like I was reliving my wedding day. Perfection!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Signature Events Signature Events Wedding Planners

Having worked with Just Wright Photos over the years and several weddings, I can say this. The are "Just Right" for the job. Fun and Fabulous personalities that anyone is sure to love. Love Just Wright Photos.

A DJ Connection A DJ Connection Wedding DJs

Kelly is awesome, We here at A DJ Connection professional DJ services, recommend Just Write Photos as they take the tough job of capturing those special moments of your wedding day you will want to cherish for a lifetime.

227 Mill Creek Dr Panama City, 32409
Location of (Just Wright Photos)

Just Wright Photos frequently asked questions

What photography services does Just Wright Photos include in the starting price?

Just Wright Photos includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day

What photography services does Just Wright Photos include in their most popular wedding package?

Just Wright Photos includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • One Event / Day

What photography styles does Just Wright Photos offer?

Just Wright Photos offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Just Wright Photos offer?

Just Wright Photos offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Just Wright Photos offer for wedding events?

Just Wright Photos offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Just Wright Photos and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Just Wright Photos is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding