Just SPLURGE Bath & Body, Inc

Mason, TN View map Visit website

Just Splurge Bath & Body is a company based in Mason, Tennessee. Founder and creative designer, Renea, established the business in 2015. Her array of lovely creations includes body soufflés, soap bars, bath bombs, bouquet soap cakes, and other luxurious bath and beauty products.

My company started out of a desire to be creative while caring for my family's skin. Out of that creativity rose up a fun, whimsical and gentle bathing experience from hobby to business cradling the love I have for celebrating, relaxing and splurging a little.
Using wonderful skin loving ingredients to shape bath and body products into one of my favorite things: desserts, gives me the opportunity to truly love what I do and share that personalization with you! While desserts are one of my favorite recreations of soaps and bath bombs, we offer several other items that can be customized to your colors and fragrances. They're a great way to thank your guests for helping to make your wedding fun and memorable.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Design
Shipping

What items are available?

Bed & Bath
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks
3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

Deals

Just SPLURGE Bath & Body, Inc 1
Exclusive

Team

Renea McBride
Renea McBride
Owner/Creative Designer

The mother of two creating dreams come true in favors and gift sets through handcrafted and natural bath and body products in many different variations. While running my company for several years now on a more event-type scale, it makes my heart happy to design the perfect favor to send the right tough of love and thanks from the newly wed couple to their guests. Too add a more heartfelt sentiment, giftsets for asking potential bridesmaids or those already onboard is a definite win win!

I love adding fun and whimsical to my luxurious skincare line to offer a touch of uniqueness to any celebration!

2070 Scrub Oak Rd Mason, TN, 38049
Location of (Just SPLURGE Bath & Body, Inc)

Other vendors in Memphis for your wedding