Just Snap Me

Glen Allen, VA View map

Here at JustSnapMe, we are your Partners in Partying! We are a Richmond, VA based photo booth company that takes a hand-tailored approach to each and every event. Our collection of custom props and back drops will light up the room for guests of all ages and offer a truly unique experience for you and your guests!

We know that wedding planning isn't easy and that's why we're here to help! Once we get your vision for the event, we will handle the rest to ensure that your event is authentically you. Not only do you get a top of the line photo booth with a dedicated team member at your event, all of your guests will have physical (and digital) favors that will remind them of all the fun they had for years to come! From custom prints with your wedding monogram on them to social media uploads and fun GIFs, JustSnapMe is here to bring the party!

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$525.00

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Social Media Integration

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$650.00

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

CD/DVD of Images
Flip Book
2.9

1 User photo

Jeffrey W. Married on 08/24/2019

HUGE hit with all the guests!

Everyone had a blast at the JustSnapMe booth. The props were awesome and the photos turned out great! I plan on hiring them for our next corporate event!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 07/31/2021

Horrible and worst experience ever

DO NOT EVER HIRE. Held my photos Ransom until he got an extra payment for going over by 2 minutes without consent by my or my husband or our wedding coordinator. They did not follow through with any of the promises made on the contract. On the contract, we had written that the photobooth would be moved from one area of the venue for cocktail hour to the ball room for the reception. 2 days before the wedding, they told me they would no longer do it, leaving my husband and I to scramble to create a different plan. They didn’t set up their own backdrop, because we couldn’t get in touch with them to see if the faux boxwood greenery I purchased would be too heavy for their stand or not. Without hearing back from them for months I was too nervous to rely on them, so we created our own. Therefore, they already had less work to do from the get go. They then informed us and that they couldn’t provide props due to “covid” when everyone at our wedding was vaccinated…. Which was a clear excuse for them to do less work than they already were. They were the absolute worst vendor in the world to communicate with. I can’t tell you how many times my husband and I tried to get in touch with them and they wouldn’t answer a voicemail or email to save their lives. They did show up… which I guess was all they really did. However, they had the booth positioned way further away than it should’ve been, which made everyone look small in the pictures. When my guests asked them to move it up because you could see the sides of the room / past the backdrop they wouldn’t do it till I asked them. Their booth also didn’t print pictures many many times which was very inconvenient for everyone. Finally, they didn’t personalize a logo that said our wedding date or our names at the bottom of the picture strip like discussed/was in the contract. It just has there business logo…. Which we Hated. It was just ridiculous and the last thing any bride/groom should ever have to deal with when paying for a service.

Deals

Just Snap Me 1
Exclusive

11755 Parsons Walk Ct Glen Allen, VA, 23059
Location of (Just Snap Me)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding