About Freeze Frame Photobooth

Freeze Frame Photobooth delivers a full-sized retro-inspired photobooth to your wedding reception where you and your guests will enjoy unlimited four-pose black & white photostrips.  Each will have your message or announcement printed right on the top for a wonderful momento or party favor that prints in just 16 seconds.  Guest will choose a photo and leave a message for you in the coffee-table quality scrapbook created just for you.  We gather personal information about the bride and groom beforehand such as careers, alma maters, hobbies, interests and anything of significance to either or both of you to creat a time-capsule effect.  These books are created and designed specifically for you.  From very formal to very playful, they are never overly themed or overdone.  Freeze Frame attendants will ensure that your guests know exactly whot to do in the photobooth and guide them along with their photos and messages as well.  When the reception is over, so is your photostrip/scrapbook guestbook.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Richmond

19 Reviews for Freeze Frame Photobooth

We were very happy with freeze frame and would highly recommend them to anyone. They made the photobooth process smooth so I did not have to think about it and created a lovey book that all of our guests signed as a memento.

Profile Picture Mallory, 6/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If I were to give Lisa Ann and the folks from Freeze Frame Photobooth SIX out of five stars, I would! I cannot express how happy I am with my decision to have Freeze Frame Photobooth at my wedding reception. It was such a hit with the guests! People are still talking about it. They also created a fabulous, personalized scrapbook where guests included photos taken in the booth and a message for me and my now husband. The book is an amazing keepsake from the wedding. We laugh everytime we look at it! Lisa was incredibly professional and managed the scrapbook so that photos are distributed evenly throughout the book.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jaclyn, 10/24/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I found Freeze Frame extremely easy to work with and the Photo Booth was a fabulous addition to the reception! Our guests had such a great time in the booth and have been talking about it for weeks. Katy and Jeremy have a wonderful scrapbook to remember their special day. Thanks!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/24/09, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1214320490400 ff4
220x220 sq 1214320538665 ff5
220x220 sq 1214320562900 ff6

6 ENDORSEMENTS
We are just thrilled every time we know Lisa Ann and Freeze Frame Photobooth are collaborating with us on a Historc Mankin Mansion wedding. What a unique offering that truly creates a memorable experience for our guests. Lisa Ann and her staff are easy to work with, and we are confidence that our couples are always in good hands. We look forward to future weddings with them and highly recommend them to our brides.

Playful, memorable, unique... Freeze Frame Photobooths are perfect for the unconventional Bride & Groom looking for a "little something different". This company and their friendly staff offers couples the opportunity to give guests a fun favor and keepsake of their special day.

Freeze Frame Photobooth is a great way to add a creative and unique touch to your event. Your guests will enjoy taking snapshots - both serious and silly. We've rarely seen the both empty! The options of what can be done with the photos are endless. The Freeze Frame folks are great to work with, and arrive even earlier than we do for setup. If you want to give your guests something they've never seen at a wedding and something they will never forget, Freeze Frame is the way to go.

Freeze Frame Photobooth is not just a an "extra" for your wedding. They are a "must have." They provide a custom scrapbook that serves as a wonderful guestbook. The trained on-site staff assist your guests in assembling the scrapbook. The photos can also serve the favors the guests take home with them. The experience of the use of the photobooth adds to the guests' overall event experience. I cannot recommend Freeze Frame Photobooth enough. Book them now!

The Photobooth is the most fun for a wedding. Lisa makes an awsome album of all the pictures for the family.

2227 Grainmill Court, Richmond, VA 23233   See On Map