Freeze Frame Photobooth

Richmond, VA View map

Freeze Frame Photobooth delivers a full-sized retro-inspired photobooth to your wedding reception where you and your guests will enjoy unlimited four-pose black & white photostrips. Each will have your message or announcement printed right on the top for a wonderful momento or party favor that prints in just 16 seconds. Guest will choose a photo and leave a message for you in the coffee-table quality scrapbook created just for you. We gather personal information about the bride and groom beforehand such as careers, alma maters, hobbies, interests and anything of significance to either or both of you to creat a time-capsule effect. These books are created and designed specifically for you. From very formal to very playful, they are never overly themed or overdone. Freeze Frame attendants will ensure that your guests know exactly whot to do in the photobooth and guide them along with their photos and messages as well. When the reception is over, so is your photostrip/scrapbook guestbook.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth

• I
    Ipukmmhirwbvmaddzo@Miucce.online Married on 09/07/2020

delivered great results

small wedding but plenty of photos , of course . all were wonderfull
  • Mal
    Mallory Married on 06/26/2011
    We were very happy with freeze frame and would highly recommend them to anyone. They made the photobooth process smooth so I did not have to think about it and created a lovey book that all of our guests signed as a memento.
    Jaclyn Married on 10/24/2009
    If I were to give Lisa Ann and the folks from Freeze Frame Photobooth SIX out of five stars, I would! I cannot express how happy I am with my decision to have Freeze Frame Photobooth at my wedding reception. It was such a hit with the guests! People are still talking about it. They also created a fabulous, personalized scrapbook where guests included photos taken in the booth and a message for me and my now husband. The book is an amazing keepsake from the wedding. We laugh everytime we look at it! Lisa was incredibly professional and managed the scrapbook so that photos are distributed evenly throughout the book.

Freeze Frame Photobooth's reply:

Jaclyn ! Can't thank you enough. It was our pleasure !!! Your guests kept me laughing all night and we were honored to be a part of your wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort Historic Mankin Mansion Wedding Resort Mansion Weddings

We are just thrilled every time we know Lisa Ann and Freeze Frame Photobooth are collaborating with us on a Historc Mankin Mansion wedding. What a unique offering that truly creates a memorable experience for our guests. Lisa Ann and her staff are easy to work with, and we are confidence that our couples are always in good hands. We look forward to future weddings with them and highly recommend them to our brides.

Vivid Expressions LLC Vivid Expressions LLC Wedding Planners

Playful, memorable, unique... Freeze Frame Photobooths are perfect for the unconventional Bride & Groom looking for a "little something different". This company and their friendly staff offers couples the opportunity to give guests a fun favor and keepsake of their special day.

DJ on the Side Entertainment DJ on the Side Entertainment Wedding DJs

Freeze Frame Photobooth is a great way to add a creative and unique touch to your event. Your guests will enjoy taking snapshots - both serious and silly. We've rarely seen the both empty! The options of what can be done with the photos are endless. The Freeze Frame folks are great to work with, and arrive even earlier than we do for setup. If you want to give your guests something they've never seen at a wedding and something they will never forget, Freeze Frame is the way to go.

2227 Grainmill Court Richmond, 23233
Location of (Freeze Frame Photobooth)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding