About Just Face It, llc

We are a team of artists with a mission to make women look and feel their most beautiful! Specializing in hair design and airbrush makeup artistry; weddings are our passion. Jessica has been in the beauty industry since 2001 and launched Just Face It in 2008. Her business being awarded top honors by TheKnot, WeddingChannel.com and Wedding Wire year after year; is further proof that she is doing what she loves most! She is honored to work alongside 3 of the most talented women in the beauty industry. Angele is ridiculously talented and continues to amaze us with skills in hair and makeup, watching her do an updo you truly see that her work is “art”…Christine is a genius makeup artist; her makeup brushes are like magic wands. Her extensive 15+ years of training and natural talent makes her one of the BEST makeup artists in the industry…Our passion is making women feel gorgeous and our hair and makeup skills speak for themselves!! The Just Face It team is fun, easygoing, organized, talented and slightly obsessed with everything beauty!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (3)
Licensed (2)
Blowouts (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)

Angele from JFI Beauty did makeup for myself and my MOH, and also my hair and hairpiece placement, for my wedding. This sweet and peaceful multitasker made me feel so at ease despite my anxiety on the day, her presence was warm, calming and accommodating. She came to us for a trial and listened to all my non-traditional modifications with especial forbearance (as I am completely untalented in the makeup department!), calmly introduced me to airbrushing which I would never have tried without her, then carried it all out on the day with success. She also bossed my thin hair around and forced it into submission! Created my look with perfection. I appreciate her so much! Xx

Profile Picture Nadia, 9/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Just Face It Beauty is hands down, the best ever!! I used them for Rehearsal dinner and Wedding day this past April. I can not say enough about how wonderful, efficient and professional Chris and Angele were both Friday and Saturday. They did an amazing job with everyone's hair and makeup( about 15 of us total) and all done in a timely fashion. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride. Angele did an amazing job with my hair and held up great throughout the evening. It was beyond anything I could have ever imagined for my wedding day. My makeup was perfect and the best part is that Chris did exactly what I had in mind, without me saying a word. That to me says a lot about how great they are!! They were amazing and I truly appreciate everything. I could not be happier :)

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Chris and Angelle were awesome! One of the bridesmaids has been in many weddings over the past 2 years and said this was the first time she has had her hair and make up done that she did'nt feel lie she had to re-do it!! The brides hair and make up were better than the trial.

Profile Picture User5038319, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Just Face It, llc Pricing