Just a Taste Catering

Bozeman, MT View map

For over 15 years, Chef Liz has been a professional in the culinary industry. She honed her craft in kitchens from Chicago to L.A. and several places in between. Her passion for food has made Just A Taste Catering one of the top

caterers in Bozeman and the Gallatin Valley.

Just A Taste Catering is focused on providing high-quality service and customersatisfaction - while creatively bringing to life the vision that is, your event.

Service - We provide top notch service by prioritizing communication, confirmation and expectation leading up to the event. When it's time to dine, beautiful, freshly made cuisine and smiling, helpful servers ensure your guests have a pleasant experience. For your smaller event, we'll work together to dream up the perfect menu for your guests.

Satisfaction - Our company is based on the belief that our ?customer's needs are of the utmost importance. As a result, repeat and referred customers make up a large portion of our business. Ask around, our reputation speaks for itself.

Vision - With our innovative designs and wide range of styles, we can help you plan the event of your dreams and provide a memorable experience. Breathtaking hors d'oeuvres, bright, colorful salads, charming desserts, toothsome main courses, or sloppy BBQ. Your vision will become a tasty reality.

With a variety of menu items, styles and offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. If you don't see it on the menu but want it for your event, please let us know. Also, no event is too big or small. 5-1,000, we've done it all.

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Stations

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

Dixie L. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Made my son, Cameron's wedding, an event our friends are still talking about. The food was incredible

Liz & her team were fantastic and due to Covid 19 were extremely flexible to rearrange our date & accommodate us. The food was out of this world and any event I would have in the future would definitely hire Just a Taste. Amazing experience
  • Ally
    Ally W. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing!

Do yourself a favor and hire Just a Taste Catering immediately!! Liz and her team were such a joy to work with, and Liz was extremely patient with my indecisiveness and helped guide me with putting together a menu that was perfect for our entire group. Half of our group was from out of state and had never tried bison before, and they absolutely RAVED about it as well as everything else on the menu. On top of that some of our group (myself included) was gluten sensitive and Liz did an amazing job of constructing a menu that was conscious of that, and her team even went out of the way to make a completely separate batch of fries on the fly for one of my guests that has celiacs. The food was amazing and the Liz and her entire team were so attentive throughout the entire rehearsal dinner and wedding dinner! We HIGHLY recommend Just a Taste Catering!
    Eric Married on 06/12/2021

Spetacular Event! Thank you to everyone at Just a Taste Catering

Liz was phenomenal! Being in the catering business myself, my wife and I were pretty laid back on how things would flow, but from the beginning of the planning to the clean-up on the day of my daughter's wedding, Liz handled it all! Food was excellent and the team at Just a Taste were great. I would recommend them over the other four caterers we talked with. Five stars!

Real Weddings

• Erin & Andy
    24 photos · 06/20/2020
  • Ethan & Kenda
    23 photos · 10/09/2016

614 W Griffin Dr Bozeman, MT, 59715
Location of (Just a Taste Catering)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding