Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Juniper Rose Floral & Decor

Juniper rose is a wedding and event floral and decor studio focused on romantic, organic and timeless designs. We believe in the beauty of restraint, which will make every detail of your day stand out.

We have in-house design and calligraphy team, as well as seasoned floral designers to help you bring your vision to life.

We kindly step in when you need some extra help to pull all your thoughts together. We work hard to get to know our couples in a way where you fully trust our design and choices for you. We want to be the best part of your wedding day!

Follow Juniper Rose Floral & Decor on

Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 7
  • Christene

Christene Basa · Married on 03/03/2019

Stunning Work

This vendor team did an amazing job at our wedding! The flowers were beautiful!

Planning - We coordinated everything through email. They did an amazing job communicating with us by giving examples and quotes right away. We were tight on a budget but that did not hinder them from helping us out and meeting our needs.

Wedding Day - The vendor team showed up promptly and set up quickly. We were amazed at how everything looked. They pretty much stayed the whole day; we recycled flowers that we placed along the aisle as centerpieces for the tables in the dining hall. Can't thank this vendor enough for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Thurton · Married on 12/08/2018

My favorite vendor!

Rachel & Jane were great to meet with and super friendly and professional. They were very invested in my story and helped to add details that I would like. After our initial meeting they were great with follow up and very flexible if I had questions or wanted to add or adapt things. They were quick to respond to emails and were flexible with a payment plan that was easy to do. On the day of I knew I could trust Rachel to be there and get everything done to a level of excellence. She even came at the end and cleaned it all up! They were amazing and so relatable and JuniperRose was one of my favorite vendors of our wedding. People keep mentioning to me how beautiful the flowers were and all the bouquets, and I couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 8
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 9
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 10
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 11
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 12

Levina Aberion · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely amazing, beautiful florals and decor

I am so happy and grateful that I found Juniper Rose Studio. Both Rachel and Jane were AMAZING to work with, super talented and incredibly professional. When I first started planning my wedding, I was so stressed out and had all these different ideas of what I wanted the day to look like. Rachel and Jane were very responsive helped me decide what I actually wanted, and with their recommendations and expertise they really brought everything together. They not only took care of the florals and the decor, they also gave me some great advice on other aspects of my wedding throughout my planning process. These ladies literally took care of everything and made my life so much easier We received a ton of compliments on the floral arch they made for us, it was absolutely breath taking and turned out so much better than I could have ever imagined. I would HIGHLY recommend Juniper Rose for anyone that is looking for beautiful florals, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/12/2019