Edmonds, WA 98026 Map · Phone number

About Juniper Rose Floral & Decor

Juniper rose is a wedding and event floral and decor studio focused on romantic, organic and timeless designs. We believe in the beauty of restraint, which will make every detail of your day stand out.

We have in-house design and calligraphy team, as well as seasoned floral designers to help you bring your vision to life.

We kindly step in when you need some extra help to pull all your thoughts together. We work hard to get to know our couples in a way where you fully trust our design and choices for you. We want to be the best part of your wedding day!

Follow Juniper Rose Floral & Decor on

Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 6
Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 7
  • Carol

Carol Acosta · Married on 08/20/2019

These two gals made my wedding dreams come true!

I stumbled upon their first booth at a wedding show and I knew right away I wanted to have them part of my team. From the first meetings to the last emails and the actual wedding day, they have always been on top of everything. They even took care of the littlest details that I wouldn’t even think about. Rachel was always so responsive to any emails or texts. I felt so comfortable around both Rachel and Jane, it made meetings and planning the wedding with them so easy and fun. They went above and beyond with the florals and design, it really MADE my wedding. I still have guests complementing us about our flowers that day. I’ve already given three recommendations to friends in the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Juniper Rose Floral & Decor 8
  • Christene

Christene Basa · Married on 03/03/2019

Stunning Work

This vendor team did an amazing job at our wedding! The flowers were beautiful!

Planning - We coordinated everything through email. They did an amazing job communicating with us by giving examples and quotes right away. We were tight on a budget but that did not hinder them from helping us out and meeting our needs.

Wedding Day - The vendor team showed up promptly and set up quickly. We were amazed at how everything looked. They pretty much stayed the whole day; we recycled flowers that we placed along the aisle as centerpieces for the tables in the dining hall. Can't thank this vendor enough for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Thurton · Married on 12/08/2018

My favorite vendor!

Rachel & Jane were great to meet with and super friendly and professional. They were very invested in my story and helped to add details that I would like. After our initial meeting they were great with follow up and very flexible if I had questions or wanted to add or adapt things. They were quick to respond to emails and were flexible with a payment plan that was easy to do. On the day of I knew I could trust Rachel to be there and get everything done to a level of excellence. She even came at the end and cleaned it all up! They were amazing and so relatable and JuniperRose was one of my favorite vendors of our wedding. People keep mentioning to me how beautiful the flowers were and all the bouquets, and I couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 12/28/2018