Juna Alinea Floral & Botanical Endeavors

San Francisco, CA 94122 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $3,702

Other couples have also viewed

• William Paul Design
  • Florals By Adena
  • Bloom Gallery
  • Zifafweddings

2 Reviews for Juna Alinea Floral & Botanical Endeavors

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/19/2016

Where to begin! There are not enough words to describe how incredibly and insanely talented Juna Alinea is. She is warm, kind, and has a heart of gold. Her floral creations are straight magic. I would hire her 10 times over in a heart beat. After seeing Juna's work I was so impressed and inspired that when it came to my wedding I trusted her to call all of the shots. Rather than tell her what colors and types of flowers I wanted, I simply sent her pictures of the venue along with photos of my wedding dress and the bridesmaids' dresses and I said "you do your thing girl!". This was one of the best and smartest decisions I've ever made. The flowers came out better than I could have possibly imagined. They were perfect. I wouldn't have changed a single thing!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Gina · Married on 07/12/2014

Juna is truly a floral artist. She cares deeply about flowers and creating beautiful pieces of art for each event and wedding she is involved in. For my wedding she knew that my husband and I were super into music as a dancer and DJ, so she incorporated mini disco balls into my bridal party bouquets, and vintage records into our centerpieces.

As an event planner myself, I've hired her for multiple other weddings since then!

Sent on 05/29/2018

• San Francisco, 94122 See on map
    Location of (Juna Alinea Floral & Botanical Endeavors)