777 Jumer Drive, Rock Island, IL 61201 Map · Phone number

About Jumer's Casino & Hotel

Memories made at Jumer's will last a lifetime. Jumer's Casino & Hotel has become one of the most sough after locations for Weddings, Receptions, and Banquets in the Quad Cities Area. We offer the class with a dash of sass with our Vegas-Style Casino only yards from our 7,400 square foot event center. Filled with grace and style, the experience will be incomparable. Every detail will create the perfect evening, from the decatant meals to the sparkling china. The ballroom can host not only the grandiose gala but the intimate gatherings, with the same sophistication.

lemon wr copy
lemon wr copy
exterior hotel end

3 Reviews for Jumer's Casino & Hotel

Paula · Married on 06/27/2009

I had my rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid luncheon, wedding ceremony and reception at Jumer's. They were amazing! People have continually talked about the quality of the food at my wedding. It was a great spread and well worth the cost!

Sent on 09/10/2009

keelin · Married on 06/20/2010

HAVE YOUR WEDDING AT JUMERS! Beautiful location, SUPER flexible and accommodating staff, very professional, and VERY affordable (especially on SUNDAYS!). The staff at for our wedding, reception, and gift opening brunch were all top notch!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Michelle · Married on 10/15/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I had my ceremony and wedding reception at Jumer's. We did the wedding ceremony and cocktail hour on the patio outside which is a very nice setting next to the lake. The ballroom is your typical conference center (with very ugly orange carpet) but I liked that the hotel, ceremony and reception could be all in one place. I also liked that a lot of things were included in the fee. They had a projector for a slide show, all the linens, some decorations / candles. The event coordinator, Kelsey, was fairly new in her role at the time of booking but by the time the wedding came around she was a pro. I didn't need to hire a day of coordinator because Kelsey made sure everything went smoothly. During the planning process, Kelsey was very responsive and thought of all the details (that I wouldn't have thought of). There were just a few bad things that happened. They tried to change the bar prices on me after I signed the contract but after I said they couldn't do that, they apologized and agreed but then still accidentally charged me some of the higher prices which I caught and they fixed. Second, the food was a little disappointing. The food was not as good as the food that we had at the tasting. We got the Jumer's signature salad with spinach and my salad only had spinach and nuts, missing all the other toppings. We had the pork tenderloin with bacon cream sauce which was very good. The pasta we ordered for the vegetarian was nothing like what we had at the tasting and was not good. The ribeye was very fatty. Overall, I am glad that we had our wedding at Jumer's but I was disappointed in the food.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Jumer's Casino & Hotel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 8,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 400
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, July, November, December

• Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth
    Master Entertainment & Quad City Photo Booth Wedding DJs

Jumer's is one of our favorite "playgrounds". With a massive ballroom and awesome staff we are often able to go above and beyond for our clients when we are working at Jumer's. The staff makes it easy to do things "outside the norm" so that we can create truly unique events. This is rare and something that is often overlooked but can make a massive difference. Definitely a must see facility if you are planning a wedding or event.

• 777 Jumer Drive Rock Island, 61201 See on map
    3097564680 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday-Saturdays; 9am-5pm