Avon, OH 44011 Map · Phone number

About Julina Marie Photography

Weddings happen once in a lifetime and picking a photographer that captures every aspect of your wedding is one of the most important choices you’ll have to make for your wedding day. I take great pride in knowing that the moments we capture are your one lasting memory and will be passed down from generation to generation!

My wedding photography style captures true life emotion which will bring you back to the exact way you felt when that image was taken!

With each wedding, I offer a complimentary engagement session to help our clients get to know us and our photography vision. This provides our brides and grooms great ease with what to expect from us on their wedding day!

We keep our packages low cost and simple with multiple add ons to customize your wedding package

Follow Julina Marie Photography on

cfd6df0b9fa3a25f 1368977853297 1 oak photography slideshow 31
oak photography slideshow 31

19 Reviews for Julina Marie Photography

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I are SO glad we booked Julina and Jay for our fall/winter Mohican engagement shoot and wedding day photography (7/21/18). They are both so sweet, very professional, and such a delightful to work with. They made us feel at ease during the whole wedding day, even when we were running a little behind on our timeline. My husband is not a big fan of getting his picture taken, but Julina and Jay made him feel so comfortable and not posed, and it DEFINITELY shows in our photos! Our sneak peek images on the blog thus far are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING and it is clear that they are incredibly talented. She was also very responsive to questions before the wedding. 10/10 would recommend. Go check out her blog for yourself!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • W

Willie · Married on 06/08/2018

At the time of this review (10 days after our wedding) we haven't gotten our photos back, but I am absolutely SURE they will look awesome. Julina and Jay were awesome. Not only did Jay take awesome shots, but he helped me with my cufflinks, we could not figure out how to get them to stay put. Both Julina and Jay have perfect personalities for us. It was hot as all get out during our wedding and neither of them complained once. They made sure we got all the shots we wanted. Awesome. Just awesome!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/14/2016

Julina is INCREDIBLE! Not only is she an amazing photographer but Julina is so fun to be with. I was bummed that it was raining on my wedding day, but Julina was quick to reassure me that she can work with anything, plus she "had ordered this day just for me". :) Leading up to the wedding day, Julina was beyond helpful. She answered my many, many questions, was honest with different suggestions or ideas I had, was so quick to respond, along with being incredibly positive through the whole thing. Even during my wedding and reception, Julina was the one I went to if I had questions about timing or how best to handle things. She was so patient and helpful from the littlest things to the biggest. Julina is just the real deal. I recommend Julina to anyone and everyone. She has great packages, affordable pricing, and captures every special moment of your day in such a beautiful way! I am so thankful for Julina and her team for being apart of my amazing day!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Award

Julina Marie Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance