Traverse City, MI 49686 Map · Phone number

About Julie Funkey- On-Location Makeup Artist Team

My name is Julie and I'm a freelance makeup artist based out of Jacksonville, FL. My services include on-location makeup application for bridal parties, photoshoots, and special events. I offer free consultations and during these conversations I like to learn as much as possible about my bride's vision for their special day. I also offer discounts to bridal parties of 5+ people.

Your wedding day is one of THE most important days of your lives, and I will do whatever I can to make sure that you look and feel your very best. For more information about my services and to view more photos please visit my website at www.makeupbyjulief.com or call 904-866-2452.

Follow Julie Funkey- On-Location Makeup Artist Team on

alana and sister

18 Reviews for Julie Funkey- On-Location Makeup Artist Team

• Raena

Raena · Married on 04/25/2015

Julie was a dream to work with! She was very flexible with timing my makeup trial. I immediately felt at ease with her due to her sweet demeanor & professionalism. The makeup trial went really well; she made notes of every product she used so that there was no confusion on my wedding day. After the trial she touched base with me to ask about any changes to the makeup application, and there were a few, so I really appreciated that. On my wedding day she arrived right on time, and even with champagne! All of my bridesmaids looked so beautiful. She did an amazing smokey eye on one of them that made her look like a supermodel! My makeup was spot on. I am not a big makeup person, so I wanted a natural look. She encouraged me to wear a little more than I would have chosen, but it was perfect because it made my eyes pop in pictures. She took extra time and showed extreme patience with my mother-in-law, who is not the easiest person to work with. Overall, my experience could not have been better. I would recommend Julie to anyone that wanted beautiful makeup done by such a beautiful person.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Katie · Married on 04/11/2015

Julie was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the first time we communicated to the wedding day, she was fantastic, so sweet and always professional. She was always very quick to respond, and she genuinely cares about making your big day perfect. She did 7 girls the day of my wedding and it went totally smooth. She made everyone look absolutely gorgeous! Julie is so sweet and a joy to work with, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Leslie · Married on 04/10/2015

Julie did an amazing job. She was very accommodating and wanted to make sure I looked beautiful on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her services. :-)

Sent on 04/23/2015

Julie Funkey- On-Location Makeup Artist Team FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 25.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10