210 Walker Street SW Unit 10, Atlanta, GA 30313 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

19 Reviews for Juli Vaughn Designs

• Mike & Jenn

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

Juli Vaughn has one major flaw - she hasn't figured out how to make her flowers last forever. Other than that, she's darn near perfect. I asked for FLUFFY flowers with whimsy and a specific color palette. I made a Pinterest board of arrangements I saw that were to my liking (half of which came from her work), a request for some specific styling elements, and she took it from there. I would be perfectly happy if Juli and her team came and styled up my whole life with fluffies and whimsy and color.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Allyson · Married on 03/14/2015

As soon as I got engaged, I began noticing a common name when I was seeing local weddings that I loved - Juli Vaughn. I knew that one part of my wedding that I wanted to ensure was perfect was the design and floral aspects and thanks to JVDesigns, it was more than I ever dreamed of!

When we first met with Juli, my mom and I came with about 1000 different ideas and Juli was able to hone right in on my style. It was such a relief. As we met, she immediately started coming up with ideas that were bigger, brighter, more unique than I have ever dreamed of. And most importantly, they were exactly our style.

Not only is she adorable and sweet, she works so hard to get you exactly what your dream day deserves. Her vision coupled with her follow-through made took my wedding from great to OH MY GOSH I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE. I'm not a happy cryer, but the first time I cried on my wedding day, was in Juli walked in with my bouquet. I couldn't believe my eyes. How were these colors and shapes real? When I walked into my venue, I wished I could have postponed our ceremony to look at the detail of every flower chosen and every design element (sorry, husband). Juli also created a scottie dog topiary (just like our dog Franklin!), ribbon chandeliers (OMG x 2), and a backdrop for our ceremony (TO DIE FOR) just to name a few.

Bre also helped out with the planning and was just as creative and sweet as Juli was. It is obvious her team is on the same level and incredible talents in their own right.

I would not hesitate to recommend Juli Vaughn and her team to anyone who wants something unique and more than memorable. You will not only get what you pay for, but so much more than you could have ever dreamt of. I know that Juli was one of the reasons that my wedding was the best day ever!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Jenny · Married on 04/05/2014

Juli made the most beautiful florals I have ever seen at any wedding ANYWHERE. She was so creative! She thought of fabulous ideas that no one else would have! See pictures at tulleandgrace.com blog Liz+Danny

Sent on 04/09/2014