Juli Sanning Photo & Video

Ballwin, MO View map Visit website
$1,850 Most Popular Price

$1,850 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Juli, and I love weddings (no, really, I've been doing this photographer thing for nearly 15 years and I still get teary-eyed during handwritten vows). I have been capturing weddings since 2007, and I believe in giving my clients images that freeze their wedding memories in time. My style is natural, true to color, vivid, and I utilize natural light as much as possible. Low light or unpredictable weather in the forecast for your big day? It's all good! I am well versed in flash as well when the situation calls for it. I really enjoy giving direction, and helping clients find the joyful or romantic moment during portraits, even if you're a little nervous in front of a camera. If you opt to have a second photographer as part of your wedding day, I work with a select few other artists who I trust to provide me with tons of amazing frames to supplement my own images. It's always fun to see things from a second perspective! I handle post-processing for all the day's images as well, so things will be nice and cohesive for you. I offer a complimentary engagement shoot or mini bridal boudoir shoot with every wedding photography booking. This gives us a chance to get acquainted, and you get some rad photos out of the deal too! I also do highlight film videography, and would be more than happy to talk to you about that as well, if you're in the market for video services. I'd love to shoot your wedding -- either as a solo photographer or with one of my associate photographers. Let's make some magic. I look forward to it!

• LGBTQ+-owned