Juju Booth

Pompano Beach, FL View map

Sleek, sexy, and open-air. You don't have to cram five of your besties in a stuffy box. There's plenty of room to make a fool of yourself, and definitely space for props!

We'll design a template to match your event's decor and theme. You and your guests can INSTANTLY share your images or GIFs directly from the unit. And trust me, you'll want to show the world.

Professional, trained, and awesome - every rental comes with an attendant to assist with posing, props, and print handling. They'll even hold your drink as you have fun.

Find out more at www.jujubooth.com

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What is the starting price for a photo booth package?

$550

What event items are available?

Photo booth

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

What is the price of your most popular photo booth package?

$875

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

CD/DVD of Images
Props

What photo booth items are available?

Social Media Integration

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

Ariel T. Married on 12/18/2021

Best Photo Booth Ever!

When my husband and I got engaged in December 2018, I knew that I needed to have a"Kardashian-esque" photo booth! If you're anything like me, look no further than Juju Booth! They are incredible! Unfortunately, we had to reschedule our wedding 3x due to covid, but Stephanie (the owner) worked tirelessly with my mom (each time) to make sure that I had the photo booth of my dreams when we finally got to have our wedding celebration on December 18, 2021! Both Stephanie and Amy made sure that the photo booth was set up perfectly and everyone had the best time! Not only did all of our guests love the photo booth, but even the other vendors at the wedding got in on the fun! And the best part is that when your wedding is over, you have tons of photos to take with you and look at immediately! We could not recommend Juju Booth more!
  • Paige
    Paige S. Married on 02/20/2021

Juju is for you

Coolest photobooth ever with the cutest props!!! This is the perfect addition to any wedding and added so much fun to the party. Everyone was loving it and it's the most fun way to get a keepsake of the wedding. Our template matched our theme perfectly and Stephanie the owner is an absolute DOLL. She was there for me and was so understanding when we had to postpone and 100% had our back. I loved her and her photobooth!!!!

Juju Booth's reply:

Paige! You're the sweetest! Thanks so much for this glowing review! And congratulations on your marriage. Can't wait to celebrate with you in the future!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 05/27/2017
    LOVED Juju Booth! I can't say enough about them - they were easy to book, responsive, professional, had amazing backdrops, and their props were HYSTERICAL. The tiny hands prop was one of my most favorite things about the wedding! We got our pictures so quickly after the wedding and they turned out fabulous!!

Deals

Juju Booth 1
Exclusive

Pompano Beach, 33068
Location of (Juju Booth)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding