Pompano Beach, FL 33068 Map · Phone number

About Juju Booth

Sleek, sexy, and open-air. You don't have to cram five of your besties in a stuffy box. There's plenty of room to make a fool of yourself, and definitely space for props!

We'll design a template to match your event's decor and theme. You and your guests can INSTANTLY share your images or GIFs directly from the unit. And trust me, you'll want to show the world.

Professional, trained, and awesome - every rental comes with an attendant to assist with posing, props, and print handling. They'll even hold your drink as you have fun.

Find out more at www.jujubooth.com

555666015304810496 n 51 920353 1561512739
renderings02 copy
0d888edb89d2a6a2 FBPIC
Luxe Siler sequin backdrop
Luxe Siler sequin backdrop
...or use your venue's wall!
...or use your venue's wall!
Fun props!
renderings02 copy

4 Reviews for Juju Booth

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 05/27/2017

LOVED Juju Booth! I can't say enough about them - they were easy to book, responsive, professional, had amazing backdrops, and their props were HYSTERICAL. The tiny hands prop was one of my most favorite things about the wedding! We got our pictures so quickly after the wedding and they turned out fabulous!!

Sent on 07/07/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

We picked Juju because the Photobooth setup looked amazing compared to some of the other awkward looking set-ups. Their service was just at great - our guests had fun taking their pictures. And by the next day all the prints were available on Facebook so everyone could share the photos.

Wedding 1/7/17

Sent on 01/15/2017

A MUST!! I have seen many photo booth companies and when I saw juju booth at a bridal show I knew they were the perfect fit for me. They provide an "open air" photobooth with exquisite pictures that make everyone look flawless. They set up and take down and also provided 2 people to man the booth. They provided props unique to my event (which was a pink & orange themed bridal shower). The 2 attendants and later the owner Stephanie made an appearance, all were very professional and great to get along with. They also create a unique template for you pictures to print on. The photobooth experience takes 4 pictures back to back. They also email the pictures to you instantly and are ready for upload to instagram or facebook immediately. I highly recommend & I will be using them for my wedding day too.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Juju Booth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Prints, Social Media Integration

• Pompano Beach, 33068 See on map