Broad Run, VA 20137 Map · Phone number

About Joy Booth

rad photo booth rental in the dc metro area

joyboothlog
joyboothlog

5 Reviews for Joy Booth

• User4523072 · event on 10/26/2014

We were so thrilled with Joy Booth! We had a Halloween party with a face painter, so decided to add a photo booth so our guests could make mementos of their face paintings. Great service -- Joy Booth provided me with several selections for Halloween-themed backgrounds and, when I found three I liked, reprogrammed the computer in the photo booth so users could select which one they wanted. They came on time to set up, stayed throughout the party to troubleshoot, and removed the booth without my having to lift a finger. A few days later, they sent me a link to all the photos from the party. Our guests raved about it. Amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4500913 · event on 10/11/2014

I can't say enough good things about Joy Booth. We used them for a bat mitzvah and Jesse was incredibly flexible, helpful, and overall a really nice person! The photo booth was the highlight of the party - loved by adults and kids.

Sent on 10/25/2014

Matt · event on 06/28/2014

We had an absolute amazing experience with the Joy Booth and highly recommend using their services for your next event. The owner’s were extremely flexible, nice, and fit right in with the crowd making everyone excited to join in. The outcome was a ton of hilarious photos that our friends are still talking about today.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Joy Booth FAQ

• What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Broad Run, 20137 See on map