Journey Eleven LLC

100 N 72nd Ave, Wausau, WI 54401 Map · Phone number

About Journey Eleven LLC

Journey Eleven offers a warehouse of vintage, rustic, & repurposed event rentals to create that timeless ambiance you are looking for. Our rentals all have a story to tell and we can't wait to incorporate their story into your journey. Find us online to view and select exactly what you need to create the stylized event everyone will remember for years to come. We carry rental items such as: Barn Doors, Vintage Door Backdrops, Dessert Stands, Photo Displays, Accent Tables and Chairs, Crates, Vintage Windows, Easels, Chalkboards and much more. Let Journey Eleven help make THIS part of YOUR journey just a little more You.

Follow Journey Eleven LLC on

Photo Display Rentals
Photo Display Rentals

2 Reviews for Journey Eleven LLC

Lakyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Sandy was amazing! I decided to use her for my wedding only about a month before my wedding and she was able to get everything together I'm ready for me in time! I contacted her about an item that I was looking for and although she didn't have it at the time she was already on a mission to find it and did so just in time for my wedding! I would totally use this company again for future rentals!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Journey Eleven LLC's reply:

Aww! Lakyn, Thank You!! We do love to try and help out when we can and exhaust all our options to make dreams come true!! I am SO glad we were able to do this for you! You were amazing as well dear! :)

Samantha · Married on 08/11/2018

I highly recommend Journey Eleven to anyone who needs rentals, not only does Sandi have so much to offer but all of her rentals are top notch and gorgeous!

But just wait it gets better, Sandi is flexible and responsive to all of needs!

We will be back for any other rental needs in the future!

Journey Eleven LLC FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens