1315 nottinghill lane, Trenton, NJ 08619 Map · Phone number

About Josh DeHonney Weddings

Having trained in NYC's largest photo studio among the world's top fashion photographers, my focus is making creative images that have impact. I don't just put my camera on automatic and go through the motions. I am invested in the process, doing whatever it takes to create artistic, timeless images. My influences include classic photographers like Ansel Adams and Dorothea Lange as well as modern photographers like Mark Seliger and Patrick Demarchelier. And I am always looking for new inspiration to keep my style fresh. In addition to photographing weddings, I am the photo editor of Urban Latino magazine, a regular contributor to lifestyle magazines Yellow Rat Bastard, Mainline, and NEW, as well as a commercial photographer. My commercial photography clients have included CBS Radio, Puma, and Nahui Ollin, among many others. And for approximately five years, I served as the first assistant on countless shoots for Bridal Guide Magazine. I am originally from Toronto, Ontario. I currently live in Hamilton, NJ with my wife, Melissa, and my one-year old son, Jalen, who I photograph nearly every day.

Follow Josh DeHonney Weddings on

Josh DeHonney Weddings 1
Josh DeHonney Weddings 2
Josh DeHonney Weddings 3

Katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Most couples want a photographer that can deliver amazing photos of their special day. But if you’re looking for stunning photos, and want to have pure, genuine fun along the way, then Josh is your guy. We got married about a month ago, and I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos. Josh is not only an incredibly talented photographer, he is a real great guy. From the moment we first met Josh, we knew that his passion for his craft, along with his light hearted, relaxed nature was exactly what we were looking for. He gives you the rights to your photos, without charging extra fees like most photographers do. On our wedding day in May, it was cold and rainy. We really wanted to take pictures outside, but most of the girls were freezing, standing on a golf course with cold, wet feet. He was able to get all of the bridesmaids laughing, despite the conditions, and I will forever be grateful to him for that! My bridesmaids are still talking about how great he was and they haven’t even seen the pictures! The images of my husband and me are so incredible- I can’t even believe it’s us. He made us feel like models and encouraged us every step of they way with feedback for each click of the camera. During the wedding, Josh was like a ninja! We didn’t even know he was there for half of the pictures we got- and by that all I mean is that he wasn’t intrusive on the dance floor during the party. He was never ‘in the way’ as some photographers are. He delivered amazing candid and action shots of people dancing, drinking, and having a great time. His gallery completely captured the atmosphere of the entire night. I cannot thank him enough. Within 3 weeks of our wedding, he mailed us a package with a sweet note, some printed shots, and a flash drive with all of our photos. He really knows how to make a couple feel special! Second to having said ‘I do’ that day, hiring Josh was the best decision we made!

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • ELK

Erin · Married on 03/24/2018

I don't think I could say enough about Josh!

His talent is amazing, and the only thingbetter is his personality. He made everyone in our bridal party laugh, including my two-year-old nephew and ring bearer. Josh sang Elmo's World when my nephew was refusing to smile, and got a great big smile out of him.

My husband and I were so happy with Josh's services, including our engagement photos. We got an amazing preview of our pictures only a few days after the wedding, and he said we can expect our whole gallery within three weeks!

We hope to have another reason to work with Josh in the future!

Sent on 04/01/2018
    Josh DeHonney Weddings 4
    Josh DeHonney Weddings 5
    Josh DeHonney Weddings 6

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

JOSH IS THE MAN! He brings such great energy and positive vibes to his shoots, which makes it very easy to have fun and feel natural during a session. When our limo caused us to be an hour late to our wedding venue, he made us both feel at ease and came up with a plan to maximize our remaining time. He is hardworking and efficient, and extremely reasonable for the amount of work and talent he puts into his craft (not to mention being generally one of the nicest people we've ever met). We received over 2000 pictures and each one was amazing. Josh was, by far, the easiest and most pleasant vendor we worked with. Thank you, Josh, for capturing our wedding so beautifully and for making the entire process fun and stress-free! Book your wedding with Josh ASAP - you will not be sorry!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Josh DeHonney Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,105.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,950.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Negatives, Prints, Proofs