108 East Main St, New Paris, OH 45347 Map · Phone number

About Joseph Halberstadt Photography

Joseph Halberstadt Photography has been providing brides with affordable coverage of their special day for over 30 years.' From the time you arrive at the church until you say good-bye to your guests, the internationally recognized team of Joseph and Vicki Halberstadt, will be capturing all the emotion and excitement of your special day, in their award winning style!

Follow Joseph Halberstadt Photography on

coco060copy
kost575copy

21 Reviews for Joseph Halberstadt Photography

bernadette · Married on 04/27/2013

They were great! Joe included engagement session in the package, which happened to be the most reasonable one out there. We did our wedding on a very low budget, and got way more than we were hoping for with joe! They were very professional and got every single picture I wanted. No one was disappointed, and we couldn't be more pleased with the excellent job he did! They even include the rights to the pictures so you can get them printed anywhere you want, which is a definite plus. We will definitely use joe for any photography needs in the future. I HIGHLY recommend this guy :)

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

Joe and Vickie are amazing photographers they work well, they listen to their clients, they take amazing photos. I loved that we got our pictures all done but a few before the wedding so we could go and get to the reception. We felt very comfortable around them and they always knew how to get everyone together and feel at ease to have their pictures. I'll give them two thumbs up and recommend them to anyone know. Also, they are an extremely good deal compared to other local photographers!

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2012

All I can say is WOW!!! Vicki and Jo did an outstanding job! My pictures were everything I wanted them to be and more. Jo and Vicki managed time and the large bridal party perfectly. I love those candid moments that are very hard to capture and I made that very clear to Vicki and Jo and they nailed it. I am so thankful for all of their hard work and care they took in making my day special. I would recommend their services to anyone!!!

• The Olde North Chapel
    The Olde North Chapel Church Weddings

This photographer team knows how to capture the unique warmth and love that is reflected on such a special day. The quality of their work and their professionalism allow me to fully confident in my recommendation. You will be well pleased too!

• New Paris DJ Wedding DJs

We have worked with Joseph Halberstadt Photography during several weddings! Joe and Vick are great people to work with and go the extra mile for the Newly Wed Couple!

• 108 East Main St New Paris, 45347 See on map