2922 33rd Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55406 Map · Phone number

About Jonny and Liz Photography

• I'm Jonny. Nice to "meet" you.
    I’m a wedding and portrait photographer currently based out of Minneapolis. I fell in love with photography at a young age when I first started looking through my dad's Ansel Adams books.

I enjoy being able to become a story-teller through images and be able to give people the chance of having an affordable wedding photographer without skimping on quality and service.

I want every wedding to be different and unique. Everybody has different ideas on what their perfect wedding is and I want to be able to give it to you.

How would you describe your style?
    It's hard to put myself into a category, but the way that best describes my shooting style isorganic. I want to document your day and tell your story as best as possible. I love capturing the intimate moments that might go unnoticed.

What's your inspiration?
    When I'm shooting a wedding, YOU are my biggest inspiration. Every couple is different and unique which makes my job enjoyable.

What do you do when you're not behind the camera?
    I’m usually on my bike or trying out a new recipe in the kitchen. I'm always up for trying new things and going on new adventures (big or small).

0042ppw770h513
493ppw770h513
039ppw770h513

9 Reviews for Jonny and Liz Photography

johna · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want photos that are less traditional and more artistic, unique and breathtakingly beautiful, these two are amazing. While they can definitely shoot any shot list you want to see, their personal style is to capture small moments that others may miss, all with a unique perspective that in my opinion makes you photos that much more special. They are super sweet and easy to work with. They happily obliged when we asked to get "ugly face" shot of us and our wedding party. Completely made our day feel unique to us.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Cassie · Married on 07/09/2016

First of all, my husband (Nate) and I not only loved our engagement and wedding photos, but also loved Jonny and Liz as people! They are down to earth, genuine, happy people. Nate and I enjoyed getting to know them beyond being our "photographers." I can't speak more highly of Jonny and Liz! They captured our wedding day perfectly, and we were so impressed with their talent. They make you feel comfortable, and we also had fun at the same time! The candid photos are our favorites!! And the locations they picked for our wedding party photos were amazing. Nate and I would highly recommend Jonny and Liz to anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Kaylan · Married on 10/03/2015

Jonny and Liz were the absolute best people to have around on our wedding day. They were extremely kind, calm and professional. They knew exactly which moments to capture! They were very organized and worked through wedding day stressful moments in a way that put both my husband and I at ease. Once we got the pictures back, we were amazed at how Jonny and Liz had captured every single important moment to us. There were so many times that we didn't even realize they were shooting. Once we saw the finished project, we realized just how many special details they had captured. The photos are artistic, classic and timeless. We could not be any more pleased with their work. We would recommend them a million times over!

Side-note: Jonny also shot our engagement photos which we LOVED as well. He was willing to travel to a different state to make our photos personal and relevant to our relationship together. He was flexible, friendly and worked with us to make sure we captured our love for one another. The care that he (and Liz) take really shows through in their work. We love these guys!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Award

Jonny and Liz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints