240 Vineyard View Dr, Charlotte, VT 05445 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jonathan Couture Photography

I provide wedding and Portrait services to clients that want something a little different. Yes I can organize and shoot events in a traditional way, I have a full portable studio, but every day I get to work with new people I try to expand my creative vision and deliver it in a way that captures the essence of the day, rather than just a collection of photos of what happened. It is a subtle difference that translates to you being able remember the feeling of your day and not just who was there. Tell me what your vision is and how I can help you capture that vision!

28 Reviews for Jonathan Couture Photography

• Lydia

Lydia · Married on 08/31/2019

Jonathan was extremely flexible, professional and willing to do just about anything we had in mind! He was very creative and instantly acclimated to our personalities to capture just the right moments. We are not exactly the most helpful subjects and left most of the artistry up to him! He made us feel comfortable and brought us out of our camera-shy shells.

He arrived early and truly worked with us. We were eloping so the fact that he had the pictures ready for us the very next day was amazing. He was exceptionally prompt and easy to contact.

The quality of the pictures are outstanding. There was just a very short ceremony and not even a handful of people; yet, he still managed to create an album full of wonderful images that our friends still comment on. I can only image what he could do with a traditional wedding in a "proper" venue.

Prior to asking him to photograph the ceremony I asked him a million questions about his equipment, his availability, references, etc... He accommodated each and every question quickly and honestly.

Lastly, my wife and I were very particular about who we asked to photograph our wedding as we are a same sex couple and did not want to feel uncomfortable whatsoever on our day. Jonathan didn't even bat an eye at this and incorporated several "traditional" poses as well as shots that were unique to us as a couple.

Overall I would certainly recommend Jonathan to any couple who wanted a fun, professional, and talented photographer to capture their day.

Sent on 03/13/2012

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

We cannot give Jonathan Couture Photography enough praise! We are both absolutely IN LOVE with the photos he took on our wedding day!! Jonathan was completely flexible when our wedding day schedule fluctuated, and he was a pleasure to be around as well. He was very professional and also great with all of the kids! I cannot recommend Jonathan's work enough. The pictures he took are absolutely stunning and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives. I cannot believe how fast he turned around the beautifully edited photographs as well! The photos on the covered bridge that he took are stunning! He has a great eye to set up beautiful shots and a great sense of lighting as well. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Hayley · Married on 09/23/2017

Johnathan was fantastic! He showed up and I was a little stressed out but he defiantly helped lighten the mood. He showed us a couple of pictures thought the day and he made sure to check in to see if there were any more pictures he wanted us to have. We cannot wait to see his work!

Sent on 09/25/2017

• Jaclyn Watson Events LLC
    Jaclyn Watson Events LLC Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner I am always looking for the right vendors who will not only match with the clients but with all the other vendors, and who will work as a team player. Jonathan goes above and beyond this with the events he captures. He has away of making his clients feel right at ease and is always willing to lend a hand to the other wedding vendors if help is needed. His images speak volume as they not only capture the beauty but also the soul of the weddings he is apart of. Jackie Watson Weddings & Events Planner VT Enchanted Events LLC

• Supersounds Entertainment
    Supersounds Entertainment Wedding DJs

Jonathan Couture is highly recommended by Supersounds Entertainment as a photographer. His attention to detail is second to none and he is professional in every sense of the word!

• 240 Vineyard View Dr Charlotte, 05445 See on map