Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jolly Trolley

The Jolly Trolley Wedding Charter Service is the premier wedding day transportation service in southern Delaware! For over 26 years our vehicles have provided safe and reliable transport for weddings of all sizes, and our charter analysts use decades of transportation experience to work closely with our clients to craft the perfect wedding day travel program. From the Hotel/Private Residence, to the Ceremony, to the Reception, and back again, we have you and your guests covered.

The Jolly Trolley Limousine and Charter service is an excellent way to travel YEAR ROUND to All Airports, All Trains, Cruises, etc.. Fully licensed and insured for your interstate trip!

Our Original & Iconic Fixed Route Shuttle Service runs all Summer long, and on weekends pre/post summer season

Charter Office Email: reservations@jollytrolley.com

jt weddings crystal mccubbin lynch june 2014
jt weddings crystal mccubbin lynch june 2014 2
jt weddings elisabeth kammerer 1997
Jolly Trolley
jt weddings michael elaine whaley
Jolly Trolley
jt weddings molly king williams
jt wedding edited kelley corey mills

18 Reviews for Jolly Trolley

• Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2019

Easy and fast!

We used the jolly trolley to transport guests from the hotel to the restaurant and back for my rehearsal dinner, and it was an easy experience the whole time. They were flexible and professional, and I could tell everyone had fun riding the jolly trolley even just for the experience! Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jillian · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful service

The jolly trolley was great! Ask for Benny!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Karen · Married on 06/17/2016

I was a little nervous about Jolly Trolley at first. I submitted a request for proposal in the fall, they told me they'd get to it as they went through all of them, and I didn't hear anything for awhile. But every time I reached out they said they'd get to me, and it was their off season so I guess they are on a skeleton staff at that time. When they did give me the proposal, it was a great deal and I booked them. From then on, it was smooth sailing. They confirmed the itinerary, checked in a few times, upgraded my final pick-up town car at the end of the night, and the drivers were so friendly and nice. Everyone said it was perfect and it really makes a difference for out of town guests to have that ride to and from the venue. Use them!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Jolly Trolley FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 1 Hour, No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice

Real Weddings

• Elevee Events
    Elevee Events Wedding Planners

The Jolly Trolley team are great to work with and know every in and out of transporting wedding guests around the beaches. I highly recommend them!!