New York, NY 10002 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Jolie Photography

As a self-taught photographer, I started with landscape photography more than 10 years ago and quickly developed into urban photography. Now I wish to go beyond and enter into the world of professional photography and therefore created Jolie Photography.

I've always been dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you are happy, I'm happy. If ever there is an issue, I will do my best to ensure that you're satisfied. I believe in quality over quantity and flexibility over strict guidelines.

Unlike with many studios and larger photography companies, I will be the only one you will have to deal with. I will be guiding you through each step, from the first contact to the delivery of your gallery. I'm available for you at any time, should any questions or new ideas arise.

Either you are looking for a wedding, engagement session, a business or personal event, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me and I will provide you with all the information needed.

We also have special offers for City Hall only weddings. Please contact me for more details.

Follow Jolie Photography on

a940d9d5ff9a3989 1530807562 f636f401afce2ef2 1530807559673 2 9I8A7322 5
9i8a6676

4 Reviews for Jolie Photography

Lucas · event on: 07/15/2016

Leven exceeded all expectations. He arrived early, and reviewed our needs (shot list) in advance. Once the event started, you could barely tell he was in the room. When everything was said and done, he delivered all the shots we asked for, plus a few bonus shots. We couldn't have asked for more. We've since hired him for headshots and another event shoot. Would definitely recommend.

• F

Florence · event on: 08/18/2016

He was a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and professional. If I still lived in NYC, I would use him again!

Carol · Married on 08/27/2011

It was very easy and fun to work with Leven. He was really accommodating to our schedule which was awesome and we love our photos!!

Jolie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• New York, NY 10002 See on map