P.O. Box 1715, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Joie de Vivre Events

Whether you're planning a mellow clambake, a lavish white wedding, or a decadent dinner party, Joie de Vivre Events invites you to ditch the wedding planning "blah" and celebrate your "joie"! Based out of Columbus, Ohio, Joie de Vivre Events offers top of the line event planning from the smallest of events to the most grandiose galas imaginable. We offer a variety of custom planning packages that will suit both you and your budget!

Priscah Musinde, now owner of Joie de Vivre Events, is a Registered Wedding Planner recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants. She also works with a network of wedding professionals as a member of te Columbus Bridal Consultants. A French expression meaning the "Joy of Living", was the name chosen for the business to represent the overall philosophy of her company and also as a reflection of the decision to follow her passion for orchestrating unforgettable celebrations.

Find out what Joie de Vivre Events can do to enhance your next joyous occasion. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!

Follow Joie de Vivre Events on

28 Reviews for Joie de Vivre Events

1 User photo

Joie de Vivre Events 1

Sanjana Sharma · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing job - highly recommended!

My husband and I moved to Columbus in 2017 without knowing anyone in the city or even the state - let alone knowing anything about wedding planning or finding the right vendors for a South Asian wedding! When we decided to get married in Columbus, we knew that we needed someone who knows all about the business to help us plan and execute this. Priscah was the first and only wedding planner that we met with and were convinced that she is the one for us - and boy, she did prove us right! We went to her with a vision for our wedding and she helped us bring it to reality.

Priscah is not only thorough with her job of planning, budgeting and coordinating with vendors but also provides great suggestions and inputs. We had a great experience working with her and all the vendors that she recommended. She ran the show like a true rockstar and we did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding weekend. We would highly recommend Priscah to anyone in a heartbeat! We can't thank her enough for making our dream come true. We could not have done this without her.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Rene

Rene Paschall · Married on 12/30/2018

100% recommend

I have never planned a trip outside of the United States and I wanted the perfect honeymoon. I heard about sandals but wanted to know more. I met Priscah at a wedding event and she was so helpful. All the different options out there can be overwhelming, but Priscah was extremely knowledgeable. I chose Sandals Royal Bahamian so I could go to Pig Island (always been a dream) and it was honestly the best vacation of my life and I will cherish the memories forever. Priscah made planning for it easy and she was always a resource to ask any questions we had. We only had one mishap while at the resort and Priscah was there to make sure everything was done to fix it. In the end it all turned out perfect! I can't wait to go back again someday and visit other Sandals too! I will make sure I keep her email contact for those future trips.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Joie de Vivre Events 2

Priya · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent wedding planner

Priscah was our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. From our first phone conversation, Priscah made me feel at ease about planning my wedding in Columbus from out of state. She truly understands everything that comes with a South Asian wedding and her work shows it. We connected immediately and that connection was the most important quality I was looking for with my wedding planner. She knew exactly how to calm me down when I thought I was going to have a breakdown. She is very good at what she does, extremely responsive and her attitude and work show it.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Joie de Vivre Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service
    Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service Banquet Halls

Let Joie de Vivre Events take care of your planning needs for any special event. They are quality, professional and talented in their designs and have excellent customer service.

• Bliss Honeymoons
    Bliss Honeymoons Travel Agents

Joie de Vivre events is amazing! You can't go wrong with their services.

• Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering