P.O. Box 1715, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Joie de Vivre Events

Whether you're planning a mellow clambake, a lavish white wedding, or a decadent dinner party, Joie de Vivre Events invites you to ditch the wedding planning "blah" and celebrate your "joie"! Based out of Columbus, Ohio, Joie de Vivre Events offers top of the line event planning from the smallest of events to the most grandiose galas imaginable. We offer a variety of custom planning packages that will suit both you and your budget!

Priscah Musinde, now owner of Joie de Vivre Events, is a Registered Wedding Planner recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants. She also works with a network of wedding professionals as a member of te Columbus Bridal Consultants. A French expression meaning the "Joy of Living", was the name chosen for the business to represent the overall philosophy of her company and also as a reflection of the decision to follow her passion for orchestrating unforgettable celebrations.

Find out what Joie de Vivre Events can do to enhance your next joyous occasion. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!

Follow Joie de Vivre Events on

Joie de Vivre Events 1
  • Saacha

Saacha Mohammed · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful! Fantastic! Amazing!

These were just a few of the wonderful words shared about my wedding in Columbus, and none of that would have happened without Priscah. She is committed, organized and an all round amazing person. When I first began planning my wedding in Columbus, I was nervous about planning it from a different city, and Priscah made the whole process run smoothly. She is wonderful at listening to her clients and working to find them the best solution and vendors to fit their needs. I feel like she really saw my vision and random thoughts, and turned them into two wonderful days of celebration. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to enjoy her wedding and not be so bothered about the little things that come with planning such a momentous event. I really enjoyed every moment of my wedding, and it wouldn't have been anywhere close to what it was without Priscah.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Sanjana Sharma · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing job - highly recommended!

My husband and I moved to Columbus in 2017 without knowing anyone in the city or even the state - let alone knowing anything about wedding planning or finding the right vendors for a South Asian wedding! When we decided to get married in Columbus, we knew that we needed someone who knows all about the business to help us plan and execute this. Priscah was the first and only wedding planner that we met with and were convinced that she is the one for us - and boy, she did prove us right! We went to her with a vision for our wedding and she helped us bring it to reality.

Priscah is not only thorough with her job of planning, budgeting and coordinating with vendors but also provides great suggestions and inputs. We had a great experience working with her and all the vendors that she recommended. She ran the show like a true rockstar and we did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding weekend. We would highly recommend Priscah to anyone in a heartbeat! We can't thank her enough for making our dream come true. We could not have done this without her.

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Rene

Rene Paschall · Married on 12/30/2018

100% recommend

I have never planned a trip outside of the United States and I wanted the perfect honeymoon. I heard about sandals but wanted to know more. I met Priscah at a wedding event and she was so helpful. All the different options out there can be overwhelming, but Priscah was extremely knowledgeable. I chose Sandals Royal Bahamian so I could go to Pig Island (always been a dream) and it was honestly the best vacation of my life and I will cherish the memories forever. Priscah made planning for it easy and she was always a resource to ask any questions we had. We only had one mishap while at the resort and Priscah was there to make sure everything was done to fix it. In the end it all turned out perfect! I can't wait to go back again someday and visit other Sandals too! I will make sure I keep her email contact for those future trips.

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Joie de Vivre Events 2

Joie de Vivre Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service
    Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service Banquet Halls

Let Joie de Vivre Events take care of your planning needs for any special event. They are quality, professional and talented in their designs and have excellent customer service.

• Bliss Honeymoons
    Bliss Honeymoons Travel Agents

Joie de Vivre events is amazing! You can't go wrong with their services.

• Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering