P.O. Box 1715, Reynoldsburg, OH 43068 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Joie de Vivre Events

Whether you're planning a mellow clambake, a lavish white wedding, or a decadent dinner party, Joie de Vivre Events invites you to ditch the wedding planning "blah" and celebrate your "joie"! Based out of Columbus, Ohio, Joie de Vivre Events offers top of the line event planning from the smallest of events to the most grandiose galas imaginable. We offer a variety of custom planning packages that will suit both you and your budget!

Priscah Musinde, now owner of Joie de Vivre Events, is a Registered Wedding Planner recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants. She also works with a network of wedding professionals as a member of te Columbus Bridal Consultants. A French expression meaning the "Joy of Living", was the name chosen for the business to represent the overall philosophy of her company and also as a reflection of the decision to follow her passion for orchestrating unforgettable celebrations.

Find out what Joie de Vivre Events can do to enhance your next joyous occasion. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation!

Follow Joie de Vivre Events on

Joie de Vivre Events 1
  • Rene

Rene Paschall · Married on 12/30/2018

100% recommend

I have never planned a trip outside of the United States and I wanted the perfect honeymoon. I heard about sandals but wanted to know more. I met Priscah at a wedding event and she was so helpful. All the different options out there can be overwhelming, but Priscah was extremely knowledgeable. I chose Sandals Royal Bahamian so I could go to Pig Island (always been a dream) and it was honestly the best vacation of my life and I will cherish the memories forever. Priscah made planning for it easy and she was always a resource to ask any questions we had. We only had one mishap while at the resort and Priscah was there to make sure everything was done to fix it. In the end it all turned out perfect! I can't wait to go back again someday and visit other Sandals too! I will make sure I keep her email contact for those future trips.

Joie de Vivre Events 2

Priya · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent wedding planner

Priscah was our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely amazing. From our first phone conversation, Priscah made me feel at ease about planning my wedding in Columbus from out of state. She truly understands everything that comes with a South Asian wedding and her work shows it. We connected immediately and that connection was the most important quality I was looking for with my wedding planner. She knew exactly how to calm me down when I thought I was going to have a breakdown. She is very good at what she does, extremely responsive and her attitude and work show it.

Lakshmi · Married on 04/21/2018

Are you a South Asian bride totally overwhelmed by wedding planning? Don't know how to balance the interests of all of the relatives involved? And, on top of everything, you move out of state immediately preceding your wedding festivities? If you fall into any of these categories, or just are looking for help, look no further than Joie de Vivre Events. Priscah is an expert at what she does - she is organized, diligent, and compassionate. She will keep your events within budget, give you honest answers and opinions, and help you navigate the waters of wedding planning. But, most importantly, Priscah is so lovely to work with - and really that is the the most important quality in someone that is helping to plan your most important day. I moved out of state several months before our wedding reception, and Priscah attended all of the vendor meetings and provided diligent notes and feedback. We would have been lost without Priscah, and we are forever thankful we utilized her services!

Joie de Vivre Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service
    Mobile Mommies LLC event childcare service Banquet Halls

Let Joie de Vivre Events take care of your planning needs for any special event. They are quality, professional and talented in their designs and have excellent customer service.

• Bliss Honeymoons
    Bliss Honeymoons Travel Agents

Joie de Vivre events is amazing! You can't go wrong with their services.

• Latte 2 a Tea Espresso & Tea Catering