Joie de Vivre Events Reviews

25 | Reynoldsburg, OH

25 Reviews for Joie de Vivre Events

25 Joie de Vivre Events Reviews

Lakshmi · Married on 04/21/2018

Are you a South Asian bride totally overwhelmed by wedding planning? Don't know how to balance the interests of all of the relatives involved? And, on top of everything, you move out of state immediately preceding your wedding festivities? If you fall into any of these categories, or just are looking for help, look no further than Joie de Vivre Events. Priscah is an expert at what she does - she is organized, diligent, and compassionate. She will keep your events within budget, give you honest answers and opinions, and help you navigate the waters of wedding planning. But, most importantly, Priscah is so lovely to work with - and really that is the the most important quality in someone that is helping to plan your most important day. I moved out of state several months before our wedding reception, and Priscah attended all of the vendor meetings and provided diligent notes and feedback. We would have been lost without Priscah, and we are forever thankful we utilized her services!

Seema · Married on 06/24/2017

The only feedback I can think of is don't wait until a vendors deadline to get things done. If you are ahead of the schedule just keep going and get as much done as possible as soon as possible.

Miriam · Married on 11/19/2016

Priscah was a great help in wedding planning. My family and I were planning our wedding in Columbus from out of state mostly which she was SO helpful in coordinating and finding the perfect vendors for us- and making sure our wedding day ran smooth and on time. I cannot imagine a better planner in the business!

Corey · Married on 10/08/2016

Priscah was our wedding coordinator and she was fantastic. She was at every meeting, and she knew the questions to ask when we didn't. She made the wedding itself very seamless and we had so much fun!

Monica · Married on 09/03/2016

Best decision we made to hire Priscah as our wedding planner! She made our process leading up to the big day as well as the day of such a smooth and stress free one. She is excellent at planning indian weddings, couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Samantha · Married on 06/18/2016

From the moment I met Priscah for a consultation meeting I knew she was exactly what I was looking for in a wedding coordinator. She is able to help you prioritize and narrow down your selections, keep you on track throughout the planning process, and bring your vision to life! The shared website she creates for you helps keep all important documents and deadlines in one place and is easy to edit and share access if needed. If something went wrong on the wedding day I couldn't even tell you because Priscah orchestrated the entire day and even helped the groomsmen with an emergency lunch order :) Priscah is sharp, professional, warm, and caring. The perfect addition to your wedding plans!

Nirali · Married on 05/29/2016

Priscah is absolutely THE BEST. When I thought I was going to have a meltdown, she always knew how to calm me down. Her attentiveness and attitude were contagious. My wedding day was PERFECTION and was executed flawlessly because of Priscah and her team. I would recommend her to any bride who wants a wedding planner and friend!

sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Joie de Vivre Events was an absolute joy to work with! Priscah really listened to our wants and needs and helped make everything come together! She created a timeline specific to us and spaced everything out just right to where it was manageable and not stressful! I was the Pinterest obsessed bride and she took my vision and recommended vendors that could pull it off. Our wedding was beautiful and I owe it all to her! I will be forever greatful to her! I always knew when certain things needed to be booked and she would keep me on track with that. The help communicating with all of our vendors was phenomenal and a huge weight off of our shoulders. Planning our wedding was such a smooth process with her.. Definitely the way to go and worth every penny! Our night was enjoyable, memorable and stress free knowing she was handling everything! I'd book Joie de Vivre Events again in a heartbeat!

Sreeja · Married on 04/04/2015

From our very first meeting, we knew we had to hire Priscah from Joie de Vivre Events as our wedding planner. She was very organized, reliable and easy to work with. Having a wedding planner who was also experienced with South Asian weddings was a big plus. Priscah was always with us throughout the entire planning process and helped us out with anything we needed along the way.

On the day of events, Priscah and her team at Joie de Vivre Events did an awesome job. She coordinated all our wedding vendors and made sure every detail of our big day went smoothly. We are very pleased with her services and would highly recommend her to any couple that's getting married.

My husband and I hired Priscah from Joie de Vivre Events as a day of coordinator for our wedding. We were extremely pleased with the service she provided and believe that having her as our coordinator the day of our event contributed to the successful execution of our wedding ceremony and reception. My fiance and I initially did not intend to hire a day of coordinator but as the wedding date approached we realized there were too many details for us to manage without compromising the ability to relax and enjoy our special day. Once we hired Priscah, she quickly jumped into the details (including preparing timelines, reading contracts, and highlighting gaps) and asked helpful and thoughtful questions to understand our vision for the day and provided us with very useful feedback based on her experience. Priscah is organized, enthusiastic, and professional -- all of these things made her easy to work with and we also found it helpful that she already had a relationship with many of our vendors. Priscah is passionate about her job and working with her was a very positive experience!! Thank you for all of your hard work Priscah

Sabrina was extremely helpful every step of the way, and she helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect. She even saved the reception when our band almost ruined the night! (Let's just say that our band, which shall remain nameless, should have advised us to hire an MC as opposed to telling us that they would take care of it). If it wasn't for Sabrina, there may have been an epic bridal meltdown, but instead everything continued to move smoothly and seemlessly and our guests didn't even notice! Her advice and vision is top-notch, and I have no clue what I would have done without her!! She works so well with the other vendors and makes sure that the bride and groom have a stress-free and enjoyable wedding day/night. She is the BEST!!

Mynhusband and I had an Indian/Taiwanese fusion wedding, and we could not have pulled our wedding off without Sabrina's help. She was with us every step of the way, providing support with vendor suggestions, advice, and helping keep us on task and organized. The day of our wedding, she and her staff kept things running like clockwork and running smoothly. She was always available, sweet, and straight forward.

Sara · Married on 05/12/2012

Sabrina at Joie de Vivre Events was great to work with, she was always professional and extremely helpful. The day of my event everything was falling apart but I had no idea until the next day because Sabrina and her girls were so on top of everything to make sure the event ran smoothly. My family loved working with Sabrina so much my sister is using Joie de Vivre to plan her 2014 wedding and I can't wait to work with Sabrina again!

Billy · Married on 05/12/2012

Frantastic, thoughtful and full of knowledge. Truly a fantastic help to us on our special day. Sabrina and JDV are very special to my wife and I. They helped make our wedding a night to remember!

Sharlene · Married on 09/10/2011

I live in Boston and my fiance lives in Columbus and I was trying to plan a wedding in Columbus in 4 months!! The best decission I made was to hire Sabrina. We had the most perfect wedding last weekend which would not have been possible without Sabrina and her team. Sabrina was always accessible, managed all the minute details that I enabled me to have a stress free and beautiful wedding!!. Thank You Sabrina!!

Retina · Married on 08/13/2011

Mother of the Bride...
    Mothers if this is your first wedding to plan, your worries are over, the Ultimate Wedding Planner is Sabrina Suri of 'Joie de Vivre Events'. Sabrina and her team will create your dream wedding for your famiy. She was able to present my daughter and I with options made for our vision and budget. Sabrina has the most amazing professional contacts that she has hand-picked for the best possible results. She is extremely organized and prepared to handle every detail to perfection. This enabled me to enjoy my role as mother of the bride, both before the wedding and on that very special day. The compliments from family and friends on my daughter's wedding are sincere. The one I love to hear is "Best Wedding Ever"! Professional and Talented from start to finish are the best words I can find to describe Sabrina.
    Tina, Portsmouth, OH

Amanda · Married on 05/30/2010

Sabrina is unbelievable! She made my wedding day absolutely everything I dreamed of. She made things happen that no one else could, like getting 12 hair appointments on the Sunday of Memorial Day for my bridesmaids. She is very professional and always knows how to save you a few dollars. I sincerely could not have pulled off the wedding of my dreams without her. I reccommend her to everyone!

Monica · Married on 05/08/2010

Amazing! Went above and beyond. Was helpful throughout all the chaos of party planning. The bachelorette party was starting off disastrous until Sabrina came and saved the day. She set everything up for us & put our minds ease. We literally did nothing, she set everything up for us & it went smoothly and as perfect as imaginable! Thank you!!

Jessica · Married on 05/07/2010

Joie de Vivre helped me with planning my sister's bachlorette party on May 7th, 2010. My sister lives in Columbus, Oh and I live about 3 hours away. Being a full-time student and working full-time, I had no idea how I was going to find time to plan my only sister's bachlorette party. Since the party was in Columbus and I was 3 hours away, not knowing the area at all made this party almost impossible for me to plan. If it wasnt for the help of Joie de Vivre, I would have been completely lost. The night was a complete success. My sister has been married for a year now and we still talk about how much fun we had at her bachlorette party. It was definitely a night we will never forget and will talk about forever. Not only was the cost affordable, but the results were priceless! I wouldnt reccommend anyone else!!

Nisha · Married on 10/08/2016

Priscah and her team helped with coordination services for the last two months and for day-of services. She stepped in just as I was getting stressed out with all of the planning and took the reigns easily and smoothly. There were several times when she offered her suggestions and guidance when I didn't know what to do. When dealing with vendors, we felt like Priscah had our backs as she always asked the questions we didn't think to ask and created open communication with all vendors involved. Our wedding was beautiful-- and we have Priscah to thank for allowing us to sit back and relax and enjoy our day!

Joie de Vivre Events is awesome! Priscah Musinde is awesome! Priscah is an amazing Event Manager – she very rapidly came up to speed regarding our event, asked the right questions to understand the unique needs and risks. She and her team managed all our vendors very efficiently. My husband and I could not have relaxed and enjoyed the precious time at our daughter’s wedding but for Priscah and her staff. She was very much at ease with our American, Indian and international guests. She managed the fusion wedding Friday to Sunday with multiple events at multiple locations with great professionalism and won over all the guests. We sincerely thank Priscah and her staff. I wish we had more kids to be married so I could work with Priscah again! I would strongly recommend Priscah and her team any day.

Heather · Married on 10/01/2011

Sabrina Suri is a wedding coordinator that I happend to meet at a close friend of mine's wedding. She helped make one of her packages affordable for me, without that I would have been on my own. She was incredibly helpful when it came to picking vendors and helping us stay on budget. She gave us a wide variety of vendors to chose from and set up meetings for my fiance to choose which one we prefered. My fiance and I lived 2 hours apart so this task would have been especially difficult for us but because Sabrina was our wedding coordinator they were willing to meet us at times that worked for us, weekends and evenings which is usually when they would have events or be closed. When it came down to the wedding itself most of the small details were already taken care of because Sabrina helped make small reminder lists for me so that everything was done. One complaint was that some of our vendors turned out to not be so reliable, however, it was Sabrina's first time working with them as well. The only other thing I found difficult was that with Kevin and I's ridiculous schedule was that Sabrina also had a hard schedule to work with as well sometimes. She was absent or late for some important meetings especially when it got closer to the day and meetings were made last minute. Overall I found her service incredibly helpful especially in the first few months of inital planning and helping us follow a timeline.

Tom · Married on 06/16/2017

Priscah was very helpful leading up to our big day. She assisted with several questions that the event venue didn't ask us so her partnership proved valuable there! Thanks for getting us across the finish line!

This wedding planner is very organized and responds to emails fast. She is very professional and has a online basecamp website that manages tasks month to month to keep you on your toes. She is also readily available when you need to talk or discuss details.
    She has a variety of vendors to recommend that she has worked with in the past who provide quality service. However, there is a good bit of time the bride and groom will still need to spend wedding planning especially small details such as finalizing contracts and guest list and invitations.
    The services that this wedding planner provides are expressively written out in the contract.
    Overall, I would recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner. She knows a lot about Indian weddings and provides really good day on service coordination to make sure things run on time and smoothly :)

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

We had an overall great experience with Priscah from Joie de Vivre. She was easy to reach by email and by phone. She kept all of our vendors informed and helped us stay organized and relaxed during our event. Would definitely recommend for people who need a very involved wedding planner as Priscah has a lot of experience!