Redlands, CA 92374 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Johnny Jaquez Photography

Along with our love for documenting the love between two individuals comes our desire to truly serve all we encounter. Our heart and love for others comes from the love we have for our Savior Jesus Christ. We love the stories. The love. The people. Their hearts. Their smiles. Every single person is unique as their own story, they are all fighting their own battle. It's our pleasure to share and document that day with you. Whatever it may be.

Follow Johnny Jaquez Photography on

JasPedroWeddingblog42
elannacodywed 56

14 Reviews for Johnny Jaquez Photography

Paola · Married on 05/30/2015

Johnny and Cynthia are not only talented, they are genuine. Doing business with them came easy because of the quality of their work and their personalities. Johnny and Cynthia were the perfect dose of artsy that we needed to fulfill our creative needs. We wanted someone who would care about detail as much as we did. Not only did these two capture the details of our wedding, they also captured our personalities to the T.

Upon our first encounter, these two were not pushy, which we appreciated. They were friendly, which helped us feel comfortable with them as we sat together discussing what packages and services they had to offer. After that conversation took place, both Johnny and Cynthia asked us questions about who we were as a couple and who we were as individuals. They took notes on the things we liked and they eagerly listened to the story about how we met. It was surprising to us because we didn't expect to share these memories with potential photographers however, we appreciated the gesture because it truly made us feel like they cared to get to know us and our story. Needless to say, we hired them shortly after our first meet-and-greet. We remained in constant contact with them the months before our wedding. Our engagement session went by smoothly, it was almost as if we were on a date with a plus one, Johnny. We were really nervous about our engagement session but Johnny helped make us feel comfortable. It went by so fast and it was actually a lot of fun and laughs. This duo is extremely passionate about what they do and it shows. We feel that the price is exactly what it should be for the quality of work that you receive. By the end of our wedding journey this husband and wife duo became our friendographers.... People say that a picture is worth a thousand words... We feel blessed to say, that thanks to these two, our 500+ wedding pictures have given us a million words to share with others for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • Y

Yenny · Married on 05/17/2014

Johnny is an excellent photographer. Him and his wife are great and we are so thankful they captured our wedding day. Their photos came out so great and we are so happy with all the special moments they captured!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Elanna · Married on 10/19/2013

Way Beyond Impressed & Happy with our Wedding photos. I got married 10/19/13 in Indio at Desert Ridge Estate and the Johnny Jaquez team photographed our Big Day. We utilized 2 shooters so we could capture as many moments as possible, including my husband and his groomsman getting ready in Palm Desert at Desert Castle. I felt very comfortable with the husband and wife team, they are super talented and very nice people. We've had so much good feedback about our Wedding pictures from friends, family, and anyone else that we show. I would highly recommend Johnny and Cynthia to anyone getting married who needs a reasonably priced, professional, and artistic photographer. I did have my doubts about hiring a photographer because I'm so picky when it comes to pictures, we looked at 4 other photographers before we decided on Johnny Jaquez Photography and I'm So HAPPY we signed the contract and worked with them! I adored our first look session which I also would highly recommend, those pictures are priceless to me given a crazy event that happened at my wedding ceremony, so Kudos to them for doing our first look session. My husband and groomsman pictures at Desert Castle are EPIC!!! I'm most likely boring people on my Facebook and Instagram with posting all of our wedding photos but I can't help it, they are awesome! The only thing I regret, is not hiring The Johnny Jaquez Team to do our videography too, the person we went with was a total disaster. So again I'm thankful we have photographs of the wedding reception from Johnny Jaquez because the videographer we hired decided to leave and his work was so bad we had to get it re-edited. So bottom line is if you're getting married or need a talented, down to earth photographer, please give these guys a call and meet up with them and decide for yourself. I can't wait to cover one of my walls in our dining room with canvases of our wedding!! One of the best vendors we hired for our wedding!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Johnny Jaquez Photography Pricing

Johnny Jaquez Photography Price Rates

Johnny Jaquez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5500
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Redlands, 92374 See on map
    Location of (Johnny Jaquez Photography)