731 Stockton Circle, Ridley Park, PA 19078 Map · Phone number

About John Scibello

What Will You Remember About Your Wedding Day ?
Your wedding day should be about you!
I have over 20 years experience doing weddings. I will work with you to plan the wedding you want and then make it happen, with style, grace, and a touch of fun. Please visit my website at www.johnscibello.com If you have any questions or would like a price quote call me at 610-461-0480 or email me at johnscibello@comcast.net.

Congratulations on your wedding !

d4911781a20cb4ac 1466107968786 img2423
Head table
d4911781a20cb4ac 1466107968786 img2423

16 Reviews for John Scibello

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

John Scibello was so awesome to work with. My sister used him for her wedding a few years ago and we chose him because of the awesome job he did at her wedding and knew he would do the same for us. He was so nice to work with and made everything exactly how we wanted it! On top of that, John is so friendly and made the whole process easy and fun! We definitely had a party to remember and John played a huge part in helping to create it. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2017

John Scibello's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review. I'm glad that you let me be a part of your wedding. I'm glad that you and your guests had a great time.

Justine · Married on 06/10/2016

John exceeded our expectations and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. The ceremony and reception music could not have been executed any better. And his pricing is extremely reasonable! He made our ceremony have a movie like quality and so memorable, and he played an awesome variety while still fulfilling our requests. We'd definitely use him again. Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Maddie · Married on 11/27/2015

John Scibello was the wild card in my wedding planning that turned out to be an ace! My mom's co-worker recommended him, and despite my dad's suggestions that we should crash another wedding to see him in action beforehand, most of what I had to go on was a few friendly phone calls and emails, his calm confidence (not showy like some DJs we considered), and his budget-friendly price point. When it came down to wedding week, I was unsure about how everything was going to go, since I had a very mixed crowd of different generations and personalities and I was still hearing, "Why didn't you get a band?!" here and there.

All concerns were laid to rest on the big day, when John showed up considerably early for the on-site ceremony, services for which he generously included in our package, and wearing a tux. He was warm to us, but then hit the ground running without distracting us from photos and other last minute concerns. We had made a lot of special requests because of our somewhat offbeat musical tastes, but John took them all in stride and was able to convert some of the songs we had sent him in the wrong format and to find the rest.

That was just the start of it! He also brought some extra old mics for us to use as props in our surprise lip-sync first dance, saving us the money and headache of trying to find them ourselves and making the "show" much more entertaining. And the rest of the night, he did an amazing job of reading the crowd and switching between old favorites and the newest dance party hits. I never heard a song I didn't like, his announcements were clear but unobtrusive, and he checked with us first about one song that we originally had put on the do-not play list. But most valuable for me, I didn't have to think about it much--the guests were dancing and having a great time, and so were we! John even sent US a thank you card afterward, showing his commitment to exceeding expectations. A classy person and a job well done!

Sent on 01/12/2016

John Scibello's reply:

Maddie, I'm so glad you had a great time. Thank you for the great review.

Award

John Scibello FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Lewis Rinaman Photography
    Lewis Rinaman Photography Wedding Photographers

Having worked with John Scibello for the past ten years, I would consider him a professional of the highest caliber and always look forward to working with him at any event. I would recommend him to my family and friends as an excellent choice for music and entertainment.

• 731 Stockton Circle Ridley Park, 19078 See on map