731 Stockton Circle, Ridley Park, PA 19078 Map · Phone number

About John Scibello

What Will You Remember About Your Wedding Day ?
Your wedding day should be about you!
I have over 20 years experience doing weddings. I will work with you to plan the wedding you want and then make it happen, with style, grace, and a touch of fun. Please visit my website at www.johnscibello.com If you have any questions or would like a price quote call me at 610-461-0480 or email me at johnscibello@comcast.net.

Congratulations on your wedding !

d4911781a20cb4ac 1466107968786 img2423
d4911781a20cb4ac 1466107968786 img2423

17 Reviews for John Scibello

Colleen Mcgonigal · Married on 08/30/2019

Would definitely recommend!!!!

I would definitely recommend John to anyone seeking a DJ for their wedding. We only met with John once before our wedding and even so, he seemed to know our style and what we wanted so well. He managed to get everyone dancing at our wedding with 220 people with a huge range of musical interests. John made everything move seamlessly night of the wedding. Even with some unusual and last minute requests, John handled the wedding party introductions and dances and everything else without any problems at all. He was incredibly professional and provided very high quality service for an affordable price.

Sent on 09/10/2019

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

John Scibello was so awesome to work with. My sister used him for her wedding a few years ago and we chose him because of the awesome job he did at her wedding and knew he would do the same for us. He was so nice to work with and made everything exactly how we wanted it! On top of that, John is so friendly and made the whole process easy and fun! We definitely had a party to remember and John played a huge part in helping to create it. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/03/2017

John Scibello's reply:

Thank you for the very nice review. I'm glad that you let me be a part of your wedding. I'm glad that you and your guests had a great time.

Justine · Married on 06/10/2016

John exceeded our expectations and gave us EXACTLY what we wanted. The ceremony and reception music could not have been executed any better. And his pricing is extremely reasonable! He made our ceremony have a movie like quality and so memorable, and he played an awesome variety while still fulfilling our requests. We'd definitely use him again. Very professional and easy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Award

John Scibello FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 795.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Lewis Rinaman Photography
    Lewis Rinaman Photography Wedding Photographers

Having worked with John Scibello for the past ten years, I would consider him a professional of the highest caliber and always look forward to working with him at any event. I would recommend him to my family and friends as an excellent choice for music and entertainment.

• 731 Stockton Circle Ridley Park, 19078 See on map