2573 N. 4th St., Columbus, OH 43202 Map · Phone number

About Jockey Beats

Jockey Beats is a professional wedding DJ located in Columbus, Ohio. Owner and DJ Greg will produce an exciting and fun environment on your wedding day. He strives to be very flexible in order to give his clients the best experience he can. Jockey Beats aims to create an atmosphere that you and your guests won’t forget.

Jockey Beats has a large music library to keep your guests dancing all night while staying away from your do-not-play list. Genres available include country, hip-hop, oldies, R&B, rock, top 40, club, electronic, and many more. Jockey Beats sets up a consultation with his couples to ensure that he will create the event of your dreams. He performs at only one event per day in order to give you his full attention, and is able to MC if requested. Jockey Beats also provides additional equipment like a flat screen, microphones, and a sound/PA system.

11139971101017734558673225445096842806462027n
Couple dancing
11139971101017734558673225445096842806462027n

13 Reviews for Jockey Beats

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Well what can I NOT say about Greg and the absolutely amazing job he did at our wedding Nov 4th. He got all our music selections and extra songs throughout the night to play along with those from friends/family. He even managed to do a 4 song mash-up for my father for our dance. He checked in with me about 4-5 times through the night to see when I wanted to do dances, cake, bouquet etc. Allowed me to do them when I wanted but wanted to remind me of the time frames I had originally set. He found my husband and I when we were outside taking pictures to notify us of intro/sparkler send off etc. I even had other brides to be in the room who ask me for his info the next day! Thank you so much Greg for all your hard work. You truly did exactly what you told me you would 'I am here to make sure everything goes right that day and ensure you have a great time and dont have to worry about anything while you are there. 100% AMAZING!!!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • April

April · Married on 04/01/2017

I just booked with Greg yesterday. He is very professional as well as down to earth. I can't wait to continue to work with him to plan my one and only dream wedding. Thanks again.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

Music is one of the most important parts of a wedding and Greg did an awesome job. The price is very reasonable and he played all the music around our requested music list. He was also very flexible and accommodating. We did not need him until 6pm for the reception but our officiant needed a microphone for the ceremony. Greg came and had all of this things set up at around 3:30 so we could use his microphone for the ceremony. We highly recommend Greg!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Award

Jockey Beats FAQ

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• 2573 N. 4th St. Columbus, OH, 43202 See on map