DJ LegitiMatt

Zanesville, OH View map
$1,000 Most Popular Price

$1,000 Most Popular Price

Hello everyone! My name is Matt Allen, owner and operator for Legitimatt Entertainment. In today's technology-run world, simply pressing play does not constitute a good DJ. Good DJs today have not only the talent to seamlessly transition songs, but the ability to read the crowd for what type of music works best. The best DJs are ones who have all the music-related skills, as well as have the character and integrity to run a small business. That is where I stand.

I have a full sound system, including a full light setup. Usually, I do mid-sized events, but can do a larger one without any trouble. My music can be censored upon request, so it's great for all kinds of parties. I have a large selection of music and will also take requests. I can integrate any theme into an event to match the feel of the night.

Since I am the sole owner of this business, my pricing can be flexible. This would be perfect for:

-Weddings

-Bars/Clubs

-Birthday Parties

-School Dances

-Mitzvahs

-In Home Events

-Other Parties

Please get in contact with me if you have any questions. I am based in Columbus, OH but can travel a good distance if you aren't near the area. I am VERY flexible with events and can work with you to make the night exactly as you want it. I am a very easy-going, professional, yet down to earth kind of guy and would love the opportunity to DJ an event for you.

Let me know if you are interested!

Call/text: (740)624-9074

Email: DJLegitmatt@gmail.com

Online: www.djmattallen.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/djmattallen

Twitter/Instagram: @djmattallen

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800.00

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1000.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
    B Married on 06/02/2018
    My husband and I chose Matt after we had the opportunity to speak on the phone and meet in person to go over our options and ideas for our wedding. I say that to highlight the fact that Matt was patient and willing to answer all my questions and be active in our planning as we prepared for our big day. He never made me feel brushed off and was even proactive in reaching out every month as the wedding day approached. As a bride to be you should pay attention to how a vendor treats you leading up to the event as it will let you know how the day of will likely go. The wedding day experience with DJ Matt was beyond our already high expectations! Our guests commented during the wedding and many have since then what a great DJ he was. He went above and beyond for my husband and I, stuck to our plans and was also flexible the day of for a request I threw out to him out of nowhere! You will not go wrong with DJ Matt.
    Shawn Married on 06/05/2015
    Matt was wonderful at our wedding! He played the perfect mix of music for.our crowd, handled the standard wedding annoubcents and whatnot with flair, and really went out of his way to make our night extraordinary. He is very personable and really strives to give the utmost to your event. In my book there's no one else I'd rather have - I highly recommend him!

DJ LegitiMatt's reply:

Thank you for the tremendous review, Shawn! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and best wishes to you on your new future!
  • User2215162 2+ years ago
    DJ LegitiMatt was very professional and provided great music for our wedding. Despite the limited information we gave him (on short notice), he was able to make our night memorable. Thanks Matt!

Deals

DJ LegitiMatt 1
Discount

Take 1/3 off the standard wedding price when you book a Friday or Sunday wedding!

Austin and Rachel Photography Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Matt at a recent wedding and he was extremely accommodating to make sure the Bride & Groom were able to get outside in time to get their golden hour photos, and as a photographer, that means he's a winner in my book. He was a pleasure to work with!

3387 Karl Rd. Columbus, OH 43224 Zanesville, OH, 43224
Location of (DJ LegitiMatt)

Other vendors in Columbus for your wedding