3387 Karl Rd. Columbus, OH 43224, Zanesville, OH 43224 Map · Phone number

About DJ LegitiMatt

Hello everyone! My name is Matt (DJ LegitiMatt), and I am currently studying at Muskingum University. In today's technology-run world, simply pressing play does not constitute a good DJ. Good DJs today have not only the talent to seamlessly transition songs, but the ability to read the crowd for what type of music works best. The best DJs are ones who have all the music-related skills, as well as have the character and integrity to run a small business. That is where I stand.

I am currently looking to schedule more events, as my business is something that continues to flourish. I have a full sound system, including a full light setup. Usually, I do mid-sized events, but can do a larger one with a small time notice. My music can be censored upon request, so it's great for all kinds of parties. I have a large selection of music and will also take requests. If you are looking to have karaoke, that can be added too. I can integrate any theme into a party to match the feel of the night.

Since I am the sole owner of this business, my price is cheap and flexible. Cheap prices does not mean cheap service! This would be perfect for:

-Bars/Clubs

-Mitzvahs

-Weddings

-Birthday Parties

-School Dances

-In Home Events

-Adult Parties

Please get in contact with me if you have any questions. I can travel a good distance if you aren't near the area. I am VERY flexible with events and can work with you to make the night exactly as you want it. I am a very easy-going, professional, yet down to earth kind of guy and would love the opportunity to DJ an event for you.

Let me know if you are interested!

Call/text at (740)624-90seven4

Email: MDAllen92@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LegitiMattDJ

Twitter: @DJLegitiMatt

Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/dj-legitimatt-matt-allen-zanesville-2

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

trotterweddingceremony1of1 155 51 756736
Homecoming
Homecoming
trotterweddingceremony1of1 155 51 756736

3 Reviews for DJ LegitiMatt

B · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I chose Matt after we had the opportunity to speak on the phone and meet in person to go over our options and ideas for our wedding. I say that to highlight the fact that Matt was patient and willing to answer all my questions and be active in our planning as we prepared for our big day. He never made me feel brushed off and was even proactive in reaching out every month as the wedding day approached. As a bride to be you should pay attention to how a vendor treats you leading up to the event as it will let you know how the day of will likely go. The wedding day experience with DJ Matt was beyond our already high expectations! Our guests commented during the wedding and many have since then what a great DJ he was. He went above and beyond for my husband and I, stuck to our plans and was also flexible the day of for a request I threw out to him out of nowhere! You will not go wrong with DJ Matt.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/05/2015

Matt was wonderful at our wedding! He played the perfect mix of music for.our crowd, handled the standard wedding annoubcents and whatnot with flair, and really went out of his way to make our night extraordinary. He is very personable and really strives to give the utmost to your event. In my book there's no one else I'd rather have - I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/23/2015

DJ LegitiMatt's reply:

Thank you for the tremendous review, Shawn! It was an absolutely beautiful wedding and best wishes to you on your new future!

DJ LegitiMatt was very professional and provided great music for our wedding. Despite the limited information we gave him (on short notice), he was able to make our night memorable. Thanks Matt!

Sent on 07/07/2015

DJ LegitiMatt FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

• Austin and Rachel Photography
    Austin and Rachel Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Matt at a recent wedding and he was extremely accommodating to make sure the Bride & Groom were able to get outside in time to get their golden hour photos, and as a photographer, that means he's a winner in my book. He was a pleasure to work with!

• Zanesville, 43701 See on map