231 North Avenue W Suite 1, Westfield, NJ 07090 Map · Phone number

About JL Makeup Artistry

JL Makeup Artisty not only provides flawless makeup service and helps make your special day everything you dreamed of, but also ensures that memories of the beauty, joy, and love from that day last an eternity.

Follow JL Makeup Artistry on

2301331469973053692961469887620368172838281815988n
houida2edit

2 Reviews for JL Makeup Artistry

Celia · Married on 07/24/2015

When my now husband suggested Jarel for my makeup for our wedding because his good friend goes there, I was a little skeptical because I thought that only Indian people know Indian skin and that it wouldn't come out as nice (ignorance, don't kill me Jarel, I know the truth now). I was dead wrong. I've met Jarel four times - once for my initial trial, twice for photo shoots for the wedding, and then the day of the wedding - and I will NEVER trust anyone else to do my makeup for a special occasion again. I LOVE HER. Jarel is professional, but extremely sweet and friendly; I felt I was meeting up with an old friend each time. Her studio is beautiful, and she uses her own line of makeup. She knows exactly how to make you beautiful for whatever occasion you're going to without going overboard. She's truthful, competent, and a very saavy business woman - honestly, she should charge more for her services. She brought her own camera man, chairs, utensils for my bridal day, and everyone agreed my makeup (and hair done by her colleague Veronica) was gorgeous. I never thought I could feel more beautiful. I am not a bridezilla, but I love people who love their job and show their work ethic by going over and beyond to make up sure they do it right. Jarel and her team exceeded all my standards for my wedding day. I wish she taught a class on putting on makeup; I'd be there! Highly highly HIGHLY recommend her!!! LOVE HER!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Lisa · Married on 04/11/2015

I searched and searched for someone to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day. It's not easy to find someone who is professional and not insanely expensive. Jarel and her team were extremely reliable and responded to my emails quickly. She gave me everything up front and a contract detailing what she would provide. She provides her own makeup and even came prepared with her own chairs. She also gave me a lipstick and gloss to have so I could reapply throughout the night.

I was extremely happy with the outcome at the trial and especially the wedding day, as was my bridal party.

Sent on 04/15/2015