170 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Jillian Leigh Videography

Jillian Leigh Videography is a multi-award winning wedding videographer based in Atlanta, Georgia. Jillian Leigh Videography takes pride in creating unique, top-quality, and lovingly-crafted videos as a keepsake of your special day, to be enjoyed for years to come. Jillian began her career as a wedding videographer in 2013 and has since won an impressive multitude of awards in a range of categories, including writing, directing, and editing; as well as having one of her films featured in the Cannes film festival. Jillian is truly passionate about capturing the most wonderful moments of your wedding day, using a combination of planned and candid shots, to create your one-of-a-kind wedding video.

Jillian Leigh Videography can shoot film in a variety of styles including: cinematic, documentary and storytelling, to capture the essence of your wedding day. Final videos are available via digital download or can be delivered to couples via USB flash drive, which includes a small gift for storing your video. Jillian Leigh videography is available to shoot rehearsal dinners, pre-ceremonies, ceremonies and receptions and is happy to travel for destination weddings. Jillian works with couples to fulfill their vision within their budget requirements and needs, and offers an array of different packages.

Follow Jillian Leigh Videography on
screen shot 2019 02 21 at 2 07 58 pm 51 1047663

• Videos 2

4 Reviews for Jillian Leigh Videography

Jessica Scoggin · Married on 01/05/2018

Great experience with Jillian Leigh Videography that provided lifelong memories of our day!

A lot of people think wedding videos are an extra expense that may not be worth it. If you ask me, the video and pictures are the most important thing you spend money on because they provide memories of a lifetime. With that being said, you can't get a better videographer than Jillian! She was not only wonderful to work with but she is so creative! She met with us to make sure she was capturing everything small detail we wanted documented. She got shots of the venue, decorations, getting ready, ceremony, and reception and did so in creative ways that made my fairy tale day look like a fairy tale on video. I can't tell you how many times that video has been rewatched. Thankful for the beautiful video that Jillian made that takes me back to that day over and over again.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

Incredible, valuable videography

My husband and I could not be happier that we chose Jillian to video our best day ever! We knew early on in the planning process that we wanted to have a wedding video done, as we believe it provides an extra level of memories that photos alone cannot do. I had seen Jillian's work for a past bride that I loved and knew I wanted her to capture our day. She is so talented, easy to work with, and made capturing the whole day go smoothly. She was an amazing complement to our photographer, and we can't imagine being able to relive our favorite day without the video she created for us! Every time I watch it, it takes me right back to our special day. I love her style of videography, as it creates an entertaining piece of art while also telling our personal story as a couple. I would choose Jillian again and again!

Sent on 03/20/2019