Jill Swirbul Photography

Tuxedo Park, NY View map
   1 review
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

My motto in my business is: It is so much more important to click with people than to click the shutter.

I am a hopeless romantic. I LOVE love. I LOVE people. I LOVE people in love and I LOVE love stories which is why I feel truly blessed to be able to do what I do. Photography allows me to creatively capture emotions and tell unique love stories that will become family treasures. My style is natural, fun and unobtrusive. I want to stay on the periphery and capture true candid moments as well as the spirit of my subjects and the day.

Because I am personable, helpful and relatable I make strong connections with my clients and consequently they are more comfortable with me and are able to relax and be themselves. This is what I want to capture - the true essence of a person. This is why it is so important that there is a good fit between the photographer and client -- then everyone knows what to expect.

Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to discuss your special celebration. I would love to hear your special love story and create your family heirloom.

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Hand-Coloring
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
  • User2453455 2+ years ago
    Jill photographed our sons Bar Mitzvah. She was incredible and made it very easy for me to relax and enjoy the party
    Without the concern of having nice photos. I never once needed to pick up my own camera. The results were
    Fantastic. She captured every moment and just about every person in attendance. Jill is very professional and sweet.
    I highly recommend her for any event.

West Lake Road Tuxedo Park, 10987
845-351-2214
Location of (Jill Swirbul Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding