212 East Main Street, Suite 203, Tomball, TX 77375 Map · Phone number

About JH Portrait Art and Photography LLC

Professional photography services for wedding, bridal, family, maternity, newborn, child, and senior subjects. We provide artful photography for discerning clients who value portraiture and are proud to display their images as decorative wall elements. A VIP program is available for repeat clients and includes members-only perks each year. Digital images are included with VIP membership or in special promotions. Printed products offered include but are not limited to luster & metallic prints, metal prints, gallery wrapped canvases, framed prints, customized greeting cards, and more. Wedding packages range from $1600-$3900, with a build-your-own package option and A La Carte items. Please email me, Julizza Holub, at jholub@capturingcreations.com to schedule a meeting to view packages and meet me!

I am an on-location and studio newborn photographer. I have been shooting professionally for 7 years. I cover maternity, children, family, Seniors, and weddings as well. I am a person of faith, work, and emotional connections. My biggest goal is to be use my God-given talent as the artistic vessel through which families can tell their stories. I adore what I do!

dsc6143edited
7047640e3dd7c2c0 1370621723048 dsc6143edited
dsc5336edited

1 Reviews for JH Portrait Art and Photography LLC

NICOLE · Married on 05/16/2014

WONDERFUL! Wonderful photographer!! We have only seen a couple sneak peaks but already it is gorgeous. I have taken family portraits with Julizza and they are they best we have ever had. Truly works of art, and such a sweet woman! She is happy, upbeat and helpful the entire way through. Her assistant was also an awesome person. They did not stop, going, helping or saying nice things until they packed up their bags! Just take a meeting with her and I'm sure you'll be as convinced as I was!

Sent on 07/07/2014

JH Portrait Art and Photography LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 212 East Main Street,, Suite 203 Tomball, 77375 See on map