Jewelry Television

Knoxville, TN View map

As a bride, all eyes are on you when you're walking down the aisle, so the perfect bridal jewelry is a must! Whether you want to rock a sparkly rose gold bracelet or elegant pearl earrings, JTV has the perfect piece to help you shine. In fact, we have a vast collection of engagement rings and wedding bands for men and women. Check out a trendy princess cut diamond engagement ring to help you pop the question, and gift him a white gold wedding band on your special day. Complete your wedding look with JTV's affordable selection of bridal jewelry today.

3.2
    Sarah Married on 07/07/2007
    My husband bought my engagement ring from this site, because we were on a tight budget, and I was NOT disappointed! I have a 1 carat, three stone diamond ring, in a 10k white gold setting, with 4 small diamonds on either side of the central stones. The ring is gorgeous, and he got a wonderful price on it. I would recommend this site to anyway looking for gorgeous jewelry for the right price! They often have good sales and/or coupons you can use for discounts, so be sure to search for those as well!
    Becky Married on 08/13/2016
    I got most of my jewlery for the wedding from Jeweltry television. They had a great variety and there was something there for everyone. I loved that I was able to find unique jewlery for my Star Wars wedding! We had run into some issues with shipping one pair of earrings but JTV replaced the missing earrings.
    Katy Married on 02/17/2010
    If I could give them NO stars, I would. I ordered a ring over night for my wedding. It came a week later. After walking down the aisle with no ring. Once it did arrive, a stone fell out. I sent it back for repairs. They returned it with a cracked diamond, rhodium missing and prong damage. Then on a return I sent, they said they paid me back....but no money showed up in my account. Two people were helpful. Many others were not. They claimed to not know anything or what to do. I will NEVER, EVER order from them again

Pricing

Jewelry Television Price Rates

9600 Parkside Dr Knoxville, 37922
Location of (Jewelry Television)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding