Houston, Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Deals 2

About JettLife Productions

Based in Houston, Texas, JettLife Productions is a photography/videography business specializing in telling the story of your wedding day. We focus on the details, and take great care in our editing process to be sure that your video will take it's audience on an emotional journey.

-Photography

JettLife Productions 3
JettLife Productions 4

Deedee · Married on 05/04/2019

Beyond Amazing!

DJ went above and beyond for all of my needs on the wedding day and also before and after I booked him! He really captured what I was looking for and always asked if everything was the way I wanted it. He arrived early to look at the property and talk with the groom. Everything was phenomenal and guests raves about how charismatic he was. I would reccomend him to anyone and I will be using him when I plan my brothers wedding!! We can’t thank you enough DJ!

Sent on 05/14/2019

JettLife Productions's reply:

Thank you so much DeeDee! Your venue was so amazing! I think Nikki and I could literally spend an entire day shooting with y'all all over the venue. Imagine an Old Western shoot at that storefront in the back! *Hint Hint*
  • Jo Anne

Jo Anne · Married on 10/20/2018

Captured Every Moment

Our videographer arrived on time at our hotel and started filming immediately. He captured everything throughout the day and though it lasted 12 hours, he was on his feet making sure to capture each important moment. He also knew exactly what he was doing and we didn't have to ask him any questions on what or how to pose, etc. I will definitely be recommending him in the future to anyone that desires a videographer! He was nothing but amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2018

JettLife Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jo! You're wedding was absolutely amazing! Bryan told me how you and Jiliane pretty much planned every detail by yourselves, it was like a videographers/photographers dream. You guys made our job so easy! And btw Jiliane KILLED it! She was on point with everything making sure everything flowed and went smoothly. And Orbit was LIT! (literally lol.) Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day, I can't wait to show you everything I captured!
  • Alice

Alice Meadows - Mother Of The Bride · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent product and service

My daughter did a vow renewal and the personal touches he did to her video were perfect. He was able to do the pictures as well.

Sent on 01/07/2019
    JettLife Productions 5
    JettLife Productions 6

JettLife Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• JettLife Productions 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • JettLife Productions 2
    10% off weddings July-August

We need to fill up our calendar! 10% off for brides who book during the summer months!

• Houston Houston, TX, 77095 See on map