Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry

5050 1st Avenue South Unit 4, Saint Petersburg, FL 33707 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry

Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry is a professional makeup artist based in Tampa, Florida. This makeup artist strives to go beyond her comfort zone and experiment with new looks to broaden her skill set. Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry will work closely with you to ensure that you get the exact look your are aiming for on your special day so you can put your best face forward.

Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry offers her makeup services to brides throughout the greater Tampa area and beyond. This makeup artist will deliver the makeup look you want on your big day with false lashes included. Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry utilizes a variety of techniques along with airbrush foundation to create seamless looks that will stay put all day long.

efirestine wedding photos 51 1033165

Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry 5
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Make Up Artist!

Jessica is the true definition of an artist! Jessica did my make up for my wedding and I was so amazed by her work! She also did my mom, mother in law, 4 bridesmaids and my junior bridesmaid make up on my wedding day all by herself and the results were absolutely incredible! Not only did everyone’s makeup look amazing in photos, but it lasted for the entire day and night! I had her use airbrush makeup on me and my girls had regular foundation and no one even needed touch ups through out the night (even after sweating and dancing) and we were all so impressed! We all had lashes put on and they also lasted throughout the day/night and even into the next day! Jessica is very professional and always cared about my needs and exactly what I wanted for all the makeup looks. She is an incredibly sweet and knowledgeable artist with a very calming presence. On what can be a very stressful day, it was wonderfully have someone who was happy, relaxed and attentive around. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    Jessie Faye Makeup Artistry 6
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/20/2018

What an amazing and genuine MUA!!

Jessie was one of the most important people of my wedding and I am so thankful she was there. She is professional, precise and will make sure you get what you want! She is very knowledgeable in what she does and made me look like an absolute queen! Her products are of great quality, long lasting and didn’t make me feel like I was wearing a mask!! I had an outdoor wedding and even jumped in the pool after the reception for my makeup to still be FULLY intact. Jessie, thank you so much for a part of my special day. Without you, I couldn’t have said ‘I do’ 💕

Sent on 04/02/2019