Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32828 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Jessie B's Custom Cookies

Jessie B's Custom Cookies is a bakery based in Orlando, Florida which specializes in gorgeous hand-decorated cookies. This company provides customized designs for weddings which feature initials, lettering, or other stunning decorations. Couples have used these delicious creations for everything from place cards and favors to beautiful additions to their dessert tables. These sweet and sentimental treats are a great way to say 'thank you' and while adding special personalization to your big day.

Jessie B's Custom Cookies can provide their carefully designed cookies for your wedding, engagement party, shower, or other wedding-related event. These hand-crafted gifts are created especially for you to reflect your theme and your style. An array of sizes and shapes are available, as well as an endless range of stunning decorations. Consider these tasty cookies for bachelorettes, proposals, corporate events, and holidays.

Follow Jessie B's Custom Cookies on

13 Reviews for Jessie B's Custom Cookies

• Maeghann

Maeghann Coleman · Getting married on 05/12/2021

The. Best. Cookies.

I've used Jessie B's Custom Cookies for all of my wedding festivity needs! Jessie is by far the most creative and friendly person to work with for your wedding. She made cookies for both my bridal shower and wedding and I couldn't be more thrilled with how they all turned out, not to mention DELICIOUS! If you are looking for a gorgeous and tasty favor for guests, look no further!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Kristine

Kristine Perez · Married on 03/15/2020

Best. Ever.

I happened upon Jessie B’s at a wedding show a month after I got engaged. I was so obsessed with the cookies, I went back and got one for everyone in my group and made them give me half of each one. Not exaggerating. Not only were the cookies gorgeous but they’re the best tasting decorated cookies I’d ever had! I left that show with her card and lost it when I moved. I few months later, I was like “I need to find those cookies” so I started researching and found her instagram page. I put in my order right then because I wasn’t gonna miss my chance. The cookies were literally the hit of my wedding! I ranted and raved and do did all the guests! My only regret is not getting more.

Jessie is friendly, accommodating, flexible, and makes sure to give you exactly what you want. I was lucky to find her!

I stole this picture from her page of our cookies because I didn’t take any pictures from my own wedding day 😭

Sent on 07/03/2020

Jessie B's Custom Cookies Pricing

Jessie B's Custom Cookies Price Rates

Jessie B's Custom Cookies FAQ

• What services do your prices include?
    Delivery
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cookies
  • What services do you provide?
    Custom Design
    Delivery
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Central Florida Orlando, FL, 32828 See on map
    Location of (Jessie B's Custom Cookies)