Jessie B's Custom Cookies Reviews

13 | Orlando, FL

13 Reviews for Jessie B's Custom Cookies

rana hassan · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Excellent cookies!

Jessie B,s cookies have been by far the best cookies I have encountered, the details on each cookie was beyond beautiful and made my bridal shower complete with the customizations of each cookie. Jessie was so sweet and accommodating to what i wanted. Excellent cookies and Jessie is an amazing and sweet soul. I will be coming back for every occasion

• Maeghann

Maeghann Coleman · Getting married on 05/12/2021

The. Best. Cookies.

I've used Jessie B's Custom Cookies for all of my wedding festivity needs! Jessie is by far the most creative and friendly person to work with for your wedding. She made cookies for both my bridal shower and wedding and I couldn't be more thrilled with how they all turned out, not to mention DELICIOUS! If you are looking for a gorgeous and tasty favor for guests, look no further!

Sent on 07/07/2020
  • Kristine

Kristine Perez · Married on 03/15/2020

Best. Ever.

I happened upon Jessie B’s at a wedding show a month after I got engaged. I was so obsessed with the cookies, I went back and got one for everyone in my group and made them give me half of each one. Not exaggerating. Not only were the cookies gorgeous but they’re the best tasting decorated cookies I’d ever had! I left that show with her card and lost it when I moved. I few months later, I was like “I need to find those cookies” so I started researching and found her instagram page. I put in my order right then because I wasn’t gonna miss my chance. The cookies were literally the hit of my wedding! I ranted and raved and do did all the guests! My only regret is not getting more.

Jessie is friendly, accommodating, flexible, and makes sure to give you exactly what you want. I was lucky to find her!

I stole this picture from her page of our cookies because I didn’t take any pictures from my own wedding day 😭

• Rosa

Rosa · Married on 02/29/2020

Delicious!

At the last minute, I decided that I wanted to give my wedding guests a delicious treat. Contacted 2 other vendors, but they were all overbooked, one of them referred me to Jessie's and thank goodness for that! Even though she was also busy that weekend, she squeezed me in and surprised me with the most beautiful and delicious cookies. My vision came to life in her cookies! From the communication, to the payment process and delivery, everything was so easy and happened flawlessly. Yes, I picked the delivery option because we were so busy that day and she was there at my venue early morning with her family. My guests enjoyed the cookies so much that they wanted more! Jessie is the best :)

Sent on 07/07/2020

Breeana Freyermuth · Married on 02/23/2020

Delicious yet stylish

These cookies were a hit at my wedding! We used them as name plates and people are still asking me to this day where they can get some for their events. Jessie was super sweet and had great communication. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Todd Leda · Married on 01/04/2020

Excellent Addition to our Wedding

We wanted to give an added extra gift to our guests at our wedding. After we met Jessie at a wedding show, we found our extra gift in her custom made cookies with our names and date. But best of all the cookies were so delicious and many comments on their appearance and taste from our guys. Highly recommend Jessie B Custom Cookies for your event.

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2019

Beautiful Cookies!

My husband and I decided to have Jessie create cookie favors for our wedding in November 2019. Jessie is incredible to work with! She is very attentive and works with you to create the vision you want. Her customer service is amazing. Not to mention, her cookies are absolutely beautiful and so delicious! I have also worked with her for my friend’s bridal shower. She truly never disappoints. If you’re looking for superb service and quality cookies, these are the ones!

Sent on 07/11/2020
  • Cecelia

Cecelia Waldrop · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Wedding Favors!

Looking for a sweet, one of a kind favor to give to your guests? Jessie is your go-to! She creates the most beautiful and super tasty cookies for any occasion! We had a FL themed citrus wedding and she created the most beautiful and perfect cookies for us! Many thanks to her, our wedding guests loved their favors. The entire experience went smoothly and professionally. Thank you Jessie!

• Joy

Joy Prinsell · Married on 11/09/2019

Cookie perfection!

Jessie made cookies for my bridesmaid luncheon and they were perfection! Each girl had a cookie at their place setting, and they loved them! I also had cookies made for my flower girl and ringer bearer and those were so cute! Also, her cookies are DELICIOUS. Jessie was a pleasure to work with, and I will always use her for any occasion that needs a sweet treat and personal touch!

• Emily

Emily Hutchison · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Cookies!!!

Jessie's cookies are fabulous! I got cookies for a good friend's bridal shower. She let me pick my design, colors, and made them perfect! I even made a typo in my order and she was able to correct it and so friendly about everything! The cookies were individually wrapped and delicious! Highly recommend

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Bosley · Married on 06/08/2019

dreaming of these cookies

BEST COOKIES EVER!! Jessie is amazing at what she does! We ordered cookies as wedding favors and our guests raved about how cute they were AND how tasty they were. She went above and beyond finding a crest cutout that matched our monogram crest we used throughout our wedding. I don’t know how she does it, but she kicks ass at what she does!! My husband and I dream about these cookies. Order from her...you will not regret it and you’ll be going back for more

Aimee Goins · Married on 04/06/2019

Perfection in every way

Although I didn't have Jessie do cookies for my wedding (we went with cake), I have used her on many other occasions! The cookies are always perfect to look at and delicious to eat. On top of that, Jessie is amazing to work with! She's so creative and sweet I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 03/17/2018

Great cookies

I first saw her cookies at a baby shower and they were beautiful and tasted great as well. Artistically, they were just beautiful. I ended up ordering for my daughters bridal shower. Everyone commented on how great the cookies were. Our caterer wouldn’t allow outside desserts for the wedding or else I would have ordered for that as well. Highly recommend