Jacksonville, NC 28546 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Pree Photography

If you're looking for high quality, professional portraits with a personal touch, you've come to the right place. My name is Jessica Pree, and Jessica Pree Photography is solely owned and operated, built from the ground up, by myself. All sessions are photographed by myself, all photos are edited by myself, and I give everyone's portraits a special touch and extra taste to make sure they are the best. I have worked with ALL different personalities. I am not a studio photographer, I am an on-location photographer and like to push the limits and explore new places and ideas! Please check out my website ( www.jessicapreephotography.com ) for a greater gallery and also my Facebook page for up to date photos and info! ( www.facebook.com/jessicapreephotography ) Please contact me with any questions, concerns, comments, inquiries and availability. Expect the attention and quality photos you enjoy with out the high-quality price tag. Let my work speak for me! Please browse through the gallery. Let's have some fun!

Follow Jessica Pree Photography on

39d125bdce965ab8 1418071458587 dppresize1225100011447
dppresize1225100011222

15 Reviews for Jessica Pree Photography

Adaecus · Married on 08/22/2015

Jessica was wonderful she took out engagement photos. she will also be taking our pictures on my wedding day. Awesome is all I can say about her.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Shakera · Married on 06/27/2015

Jessica, we wanted to thank you so very much for the amazing engagement photos! We had such a great time taking them with you and they came out wonderfully. I can't wait to see the pictures you take of the wedding. I'm sure they will be just as amazing.

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • User4822023 · 2+ years ago

Jessica recently took photos for our school's Daddy/Daughter Dance. She was extremely professional and personable. Jessica took time out to visit our school and was in constant contact to ensure that she was meeting our needs. During the dance, Jessica was very sweet, patient, and professional with our students and parents. The quality of her photos far exceeded my expectations. She sifted through and edited the hundreds of photos in a timely manner, I would recommend her to anyone for any event they may be having.

Sent on 02/25/2015