Jess McGill Photography

Nashville, Nashville, TN 37205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,400
Availability Check your date

About Jess McGill Photography

Hey there, let me share a little about myself!

My name is Jess and I'm a Nashville located storyteller for the deeply in love, the adventurer at heart. With a photo journalistic approach I strive to capture love in its raw form. I don't want to just capture a beautiful image, I want to capture a beautiful feeling.

I create a fun interactive space to let you be in the moment, I want you to soak in the love and joy. Letting the tears fall, sharing flirtatious whispers, and stolen glances; moments so small and authentic you may not even realize the significance as they're happening.

I'm not about "say cheese", just simply love each other in the way you know and I'll take care of the rest.

Follow Jess McGill Photography on

Jess McGill Photography 6
Jess McGill Photography 7

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2018

Pictures to Last a Lifetime

I cannot say enough good things about Jess! I found her after hours and hours of searching for the perfect photographer for my wedding. Since our initial meeting, Jess was very professional and comforting. My husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera, and she made sure to not makes us feel awkward. Every single question that I had throughout the wedding planning process was answered thoroughly and promptly and every idea I had, she made a reality. The day of the wedding, Jess was so creative and captured every moment that we wanted and more. She provided a few sneak peeks just two days after our wedding and they were everything I could have ever wanted (in addition to the full gallery we received, but seeing them so soon after the wedding was just AMAZING!) We definitely recommend her services for anyone needing engagement photos, wedding photos or other photo needs. We have even had a few families we know hire her after our wedding and we will continue to have her capture every future moment for our family!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Jess McGill Photography 8

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful photos

Loved how my photos turned out! My wedding pictures are beautiful and I am so happy with them!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Jess McGill Photography 9
    Jess McGill Photography 10
    Jess McGill Photography 11

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Photographer

We used Jessica to photograph our wedding and then chose her again for Christmas pictures. Her work is fabulous and I admire her patience. Running around a hectic wedding and waiting on my crazy dog to cooperate is not easy! However, she made it seem so and the photographs were priceless.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Jess McGill Photography 16
    Jess McGill Photography 17

Jess McGill Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37205 See on map