Denver, CO 80299 Map · Phone number

About Jeremy Patlen Photography

Weddings are times of celebration and joy. They're often labors of intense love, the product of months and months of work. They deserve to be documented faithfully.

I work with my brides and grooms, brides and brides and grooms and grooms to capture their day, the way that they would like me to. My work is always collaborative.

I'll shoot destination weekends, full day extravaganzas or 2 hour elopements. Love is love and I'd consider myself honored to photograph your ceremony, wherever and whatever it is.

www.jeremypatlen.com

IMG8620
524c3727c532d75b 1308002455261 IMG2050
IMG6479

15 Reviews for Jeremy Patlen Photography

Jeremy is a great photographer and very easy to work with. I had requested some dynamic photos with a special lens and he was happy to oblige. The location we planned for our pre-wedding photos went smoothly so he suggested taking some more around the neighborhood. These turned out to be some of our favorites. He also made our families and guests feel comfortable, capturing a lot of great shots of them. The posed portraits, candids and photos of decorations at the wedding and reception will always serve as a lovely reminder of our special day.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Emberleigh · Married on 05/24/2014

Jeremy Patlen Photography is extremely professional, without sacrificing friendliness and love. Jeremy was flexible, kind, warm to our guests, and able to adapt to multiple situations and people. He was very efficient at communicating, pricing, and was a pure joy to have. I will definitely be seeking his talent for any future photography needs.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Alexandra · Married on 05/17/2014

Jeremy was our photographer for our wedding. I had seen his work and loved how beautifully he captures emotion in his candid shots. My wife is a little camera shy and doesn't like posing for pictures so I knew Jeremy would be perfect. He was amazing. He was professional, easy to work and very flexible with hours/scheduling and going with the flow on a crazy day. His pictures (both posed and candid) are spectacular. We love them all. Thank you Jeremy!!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Jeremy Patlen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs