Jeremy Covert

Louisville, KY View map Visit website
1 review
$2,503 Most Popular Price

$2,503 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Jeremy and I am happy you found me here on the Wedding Wire--congratulations on preparing for your special day!

Your special day should be memorialized in the best way for your family, friends, and future generations to cherish. Drawing on decades of professional photography and video experience I strive to document your wedding in a creative and beautiful way. While avoiding cliche generic staged photos and capturing classic and unique images everyone will love.

The major reason I do this is because I am truly passionate about creating wonderful works of art. When you work with me this is very evident. I am the first to arrive, the last to leave, and have photos and videos to couples days or weeks before other photographers because I TRULY LOVE TO DO THIS!

There are many others out there! What makes me different?

Why choose me?

I have the experience to document your wedding day. And I pride myself on doing it professionally and pleasently.

I have been a professional photographer for over 20 years. I am a professional working artist and designer allowing me to employ an entire seperate career of creating beautiful images to add to the creativity and style of documenting your day.

I lead photo tours all over North America. From the deserts of the southwest, to mountain peaks of the Rockies and all the way up to the arctic leading photography polar bear tours, I am a instructor and professional within the field.

My photography skill set goes far beyond portrait and landscape work. I shoot some of the most challenging subject on the planet: northern lights, wolves, bears, exotic birds, remote mountain tops, waterfalls, the coldest places in North America (in the middle of the winter!), canyons, deserts, mountain bikers, skiers, snowboarders, outdoor enthusiasts, and pretty much anything else I can find…

I use state of the art, top of the line equipment, and off camera flash units to stay out of site in the background yet light up your photos as elegantly and crisply as possible. Any portrait, formal photo, indoor setting or outdoor setting is easily transformed into a deluxe photo or video studio with my lighting, camera gear and experience.

Local!

Another reason to choose me—I am a local!

Born and raised in Louisville, KY—although I have worked as a professional photographer and instructor all over the country. See my bio and website for my extensive and diverse portfolio: http://jeremycovert.com. Let my extensive work experience and diverse skill set help shape the perfect set of wedding photos or videos for you!

I have a wide range of options and packages for couples to choose from, mix or match or customize completely. Options start very modestly for still photography and video. See my price sheet or contact me for a custom quote of what you would like.

Offered on the price list are two special packages. They include all that a couple could want including multi day coverage, photos and videos, and multiple still and video shooters. Everything you want at an affordable price!

If you don’t see something in my options sheet, or you want something a little different: lets talk! Let me know what I can do to make your special day even better. This day will go down in history…lets make some beautiful memories together.

Over the years I have realized every single wedding is different. I strive to tailor each day to your specific needs and wants. After all, I know this is not about setting up the perfect photos—its about capturing your perfect moments in the best photos or videos possible.

Congratulations once again on your engagement and for taking this next step in planning your special day! Let me know what I can do to help. I wish you the best of luck in organizing one of the most important and enjoyable days of your life!

My simple advice: Keep it fun, invite the people you love and let me memorialize it for you to revisit for the rest of your life.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,503

Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Deals

Jeremy Covert 1
Exclusive

Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, KY, 40205
Location of (Jeremy Covert)

Jeremy Covert frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jeremy Covert include in the starting price?

Jeremy Covert includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Slideshow
  • Negatives

What photography services does Jeremy Covert include in their most popular wedding package?

Jeremy Covert includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jeremy Covert offer?

Jeremy Covert offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jeremy Covert offer?

Jeremy Covert offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jeremy Covert offer for wedding events?

Jeremy Covert offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jeremy Covert and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jeremy Covert is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jeremy Covert offer?

Jeremy Covert currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding