PO Box 1716, Whitefish, MT 59937 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,900
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jennifer Mooney Photography

Weddings have always been an intense love of mine!

Being a complete hopeless romantic, capturing the love between two people is a passion for me. And weddings of course, are the ultimate beauty of romance. I'm an avid adventurer, and love going to out of this world locations with couples. Creating epic imagery!

I'm also a proud graduate of Rocky Mountain School of Photography and a mother of 2 beautiful boys! I'm dedicated to living life to the fullest, with my children! We love to travel, swim, hike, ice skate, bike ride and much more!

Meeting new people and learning their stories is a passion of mine. In turn I believe I learn something new through every client and every wedding I'm part of! I make sure we get to know each other quite well, so that the imagery you hold in your hands afterward, is the mirror reflection of who you are.

I focus primarily on wedding photography, and help create a custom timeline that fits your day, and I stay involved with details from the beginning until the end!

Based in Whitefish, Montana.

Follow Jennifer Mooney Photography on

Jennifer Mooney Photography 6
Jennifer Mooney Photography 7

Emily · Married on 09/21/2019

Jennifer is Amazing!

Jennifer is a fantastic photographer! I fell in love with her aesthetic when searching for photographers last year and reached out to her before we even had a date set with the venue to ensure that she would be available either of the dates. We had a destination wedding, so we scheduled our engagement shoot for last November when we were in Montana for Thanksgiving. Jennifer took us to Glacier National Park and we had an amazing engagement shoot, which only got me even more excited for the wedding! Fast forward to this year, Jennifer was very organized with reaching out to us with the questionnaires to prepare the wedding day schedule. When she got onsite the wedding day she was always keeping thing on track timing wise, and had a good control over getting the wedding party and families organized for those photos. Our wedding day was flawless, and I cannot wait to see those photos! We did an Adventure Shoot in Glacier National Park two days after the wedding, and although the weather wasn’t the best, Jennifer knows all of the best spots in the park and got some epic images! I can’t wait to see the rest! Thank you, Jennifer!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Conner Limoges · Married on 07/26/2019

She’s the BEST

There are hardly words to describe how much we adore this gallery! I cannot stop staring at these gorgeous pictures!!! Jennifer is so incredibly talented while also being down to earth and genuine. When I stumbled across her Instagram page, I was hoping I had found an individual to capture the beauty of Glacier, as well as the unique personalities of us as a couple— and she exceeded those expectations.

Jennifer, thank you for acting as not only our photographer, but coordinator as well to keep our afternoon running smoothly (even after we switched up the schedule and locations 600 times before the date). This gallery will cherished by many and allow us to reminisce on that perfect day with every glance. We are forever grateful for you! ❤️

Sent on 10/13/2019

Lacey · Married on 09/07/2017

Seriously, Jennifer is hands down THE BEST! Jennifer was unbelievably professional, kind and went above and beyond for us. She was incredibly flexible and without her our wedding wouldn't have been a success! I would HIGHLY recommend using her for any occasion!
    Lacey

Sent on 09/19/2017

Award

Jennifer Mooney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• La Vita è Bella
    La Vita è Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ive had the pleasure of working with Jennifer Mooney Photography on many weddings and have nothing but the best to say about her! Jennifer is an extremely talanted photographer, she is very passionate about her work and you can see it in her photos. She is always looking for the most beautiful backdrops for every image! Jennifer is professional, friendly and always hard working!! You will love her!

• PO Box 1716 Whitefish, 59937 See on map