Jennifer Mooney Photography

Whitefish, MT View map Visit website
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

Weddings have always been a love of mine!

Hello! I'm Jennifer! I've been grateful to have been trusted by over 200+ couples to photograph their wedding day! I have now been photographing weddings for going on 10 years. It is my absolute love and joy, and I continually challenge myself every year for new locations, new ways of photographing couples, expansion and perfecting this art I love. We've now bridged to growing our team and do wedding planning as well!

I truly love connecting with couples, hearing their dreams and visions and bringing it to reality on one of the most treasured days of their life.

I focus primarily on wedding photography, and help create a custom timeline that fits your day, and I stay involved with details from the beginning until the end!

2010 Graduate of the incredible Rocky Mountain School of Photography, mentored under reknowned artists: Sue Bryce, Sal Cincotta, Julie Paisley, Jeremy Chou, Sam Hurd, Jonas Peterson and many more.

I look forward to hearing about you and your story!

xo,

Jennifer

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Bianca
    Bianca B. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience

I would recommend Jennifer Mooney to everyone. We live in North Carolina and we hired Jennifer and her team to plan and photograph our wedding and it was the best decision we made. Jennifer is so organized and made me feel comfortable and stress free the entire time. I trusted her judgment and worked with her team and they planned everything! My wedding day was an absolute dream and our pictures are amazing! It almost feels like a fairytale. I can't say enough good things about Jennifer Mooney Photography.
    Elizabeth H. Married on 09/07/2021

10/10, Would Recommend

We are not from Montana and decided to use Jennifer as our photographer as she offered an all inclusive package for our micro-wedding that took care of all the vendors we needed. Jennifer and all the vendors she used were phenomenal. She was extremely responsive even when she had a lot of other things going on and went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed for our wedding day with as little stress as possible. The photos have exceeded my wildest expectations. Other highlights included our gorgeous and delicious cake from Montana Wildflower Baking Co and amazing flowers from Rose Mountain Floral. The only real substantive request I had for florals was that they match the setting and season and the result was incredible—it matched all of the wildflowers and colors in Glacier in September perfectly and was far, far beyond anything I ever could have requested with specific colors or flowers. 10/10 all around.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 09/03/2021

Jennifer is the best you will find!

The best decision I made for my wedding was having Jennifer capture and plan our day, hands down. I initially reached out to Jennifer because I fell in love with her photography aesthetic, and to no surprise, our wedding photos and adventure session at GNP turned out indescribably beautiful, beyond what I ever could have imagined. We could not be happier with how she captured our wedding day! It isn’t only her photography that is getting 5 stars – as well, her planning is 5-stars. Jennifer is so kind, extremely organized & professional, and always made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with – to me, this was priceless. We live in Ohio and were planning a destination wedding in Bigfork with 100 out of town guests, at a private venue that hadn’t held more than one wedding in the last 20 years. It was a complicated situation that Jennifer made seamless and simplified. Our wedding day was absolutely flawless and turned out *exactly* how I envisioned it in my mind, all thanks to Jennifer and her amazing team. I was able to enjoy the day stress free because Jennifer was handing everything behind the scenes. I cannot recommend Jennifer enough - trusting her with your wedding photography and planning will be the best decision you make!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Jennifer Mooney Photography 1
Exclusive

La Vita è Bella La Vita è Bella Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ive had the pleasure of working with Jennifer Mooney Photography on many weddings and have nothing but the best to say about her! Jennifer is an extremely talanted photographer, she is very passionate about her work and you can see it in her photos. She is always looking for the most beautiful backdrops for every image! Jennifer is professional, friendly and always hard working!! You will love her!

PO Box 1716 Whitefish, 59937
Location of (Jennifer Mooney Photography)

Jennifer Mooney Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Mooney Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Mooney Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Prints

What photography services does Jennifer Mooney Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Mooney Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Jennifer Mooney Photography offer?

Jennifer Mooney Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jennifer Mooney Photography offer?

Jennifer Mooney Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Mooney Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Mooney Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Mooney Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Mooney Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Jennifer Mooney Photography offer?

Jennifer Mooney Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding