2109 Jacoby Rd., Akron, OH 44321 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer M Photography

A wedding day consists of both expected and unexpected moments. Either way, those moments will go by in a flash and its only the photographs that you will have to remember and cherish for the rest of your life. Your photographs will allow you to share those special memories with your (future) children and your children's children.

Having a background in both fine art and commercial photography, Jennifer and her team of photographers have been able to capture the big moments, as well as those subtleties that often go unnoticed. We hope that by looking at our photographs you will see that we document each unique wedding through our creative eyes and with a photojournalistic approach.

Jennifer takes great pride in the artful feel her photographs convey and hopes that you can see that as well. We look forward to hearing from you to talk about what you would like for your wedding's photography.

Jennifer M Photography is happy to serve all of Northeast Ohio weddings as well as destination weddings.

Follow Jennifer M Photography on

IMG9172

13 Reviews for Jennifer M Photography

• jbessmer

Jaimie · Married on 06/13/2014

I have to say, having a wedding on a Friday at 6:00 PM with a reception directly following and a wedding party of 22 can't be easy for any photographer to work with. I am very excited Jenn offered us the option of doing a "first look". I was initially completely against it but after she explained all the benefits I couldn't imagine how hectic my day would have been without it and we were able to capture one of my favorite, most precious moments in time. :) My husband and I met with Jenn, and after going over packages we said we needed time to discuss. We ended up emailing her and booking our wedding with her within 20 mimutes of leaving the studio. I am very pleased with the way Jenn and her assistant worked with our bridal party and with the limited amount of time we had for photos. We are so happy we chose Jennifer M Photography and we have so many absolutely amazing wedding photos to remember our day and share our story for years to come! She also made our custom Save the Dates and Thank You cards which turned out awesome! Thank you so much Jenn!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Liz · Married on 05/25/2013

I would highly recommend Jennifer M photography! One thing I really didn't really think about when picking a photographer is that they are with you through all the details of your wedding, you definitely want that to be someone you like! I was so glad we picked Jen! She was wonderful to have with us through all the craziness and really captured our day. Jen was fun and easy to work with and I am beyond pleased with how our photographs turned out!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Chris · Married on 12/03/2011

Highly recommended - we had a great experience with Jennifer M Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Award

Jennifer M Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• 2109 Jacoby Rd. Akron, 44321 See on map
    2165444251 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment Only.