Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Jennifer Casey Photography

Canvas (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Jen is amazing to work with and takes the most beautiful photos! After contacting her via her website, she promptly called to explain more about her work and process and was willing to answer all of my questions. She was very responsive to email and incredibly easy to work with. Our engagement photos turned out awesome and so far we've only gotten a sneak peak of our wedding day photos but we are in love with them and cannot wait to see the rest of her incredible shots. She accommodated my requested shot list with no problem, directed everyone effortlessly and worked on the fly to get special shots that I requested day of.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I was referred to Jenn Casey by a friend. My fiance and I are both incredibly happy with Jenn Casey's photography and professionalism. Jenn always responded to emails, calls and inquiries. So far we have only shot our engagement photos but they are lovely. Jenn was able to develop a very creative location that reflected my fiance and I's common interests. We so excited for our big day :D

Profile Picture Simone, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

Jen Casey is a terrific photographer! We had a great experience with her. Jen set up an engagement photo session at our reception venue as well as a creative consult at the church and reception location. The engagement pictures were lovely and allowed us to get to know one another in advance. The creative consult helped us plan the photos for the day. On our wedding day, Jen was there without being in the way at all. The ceremony pictures went smoothly. We had family photos between the wedding and reception. Our family is large, but Jen kept the process moving quickly. We had some outside pictures of just us at the reception site. Jen finished with reception photos. The price was very reasonable. The pictures turned out wonderfully. Jen is very creative - some of the shots were amazing and not anything I would have planned. We had a session to receive the pictures, and she provided a montage set to music as well as the photos. Having them via usb and on-line is very convenient. I cherish all of the pictures. Our day was wonderful, and now we have the memories preserved. I had considered having family take our photos, since this is a second marriage for both of us and we kept the wedding (relatively) simple. I am so happy I hired Jen! Everyone will love her.

Profile Picture Karen, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations