Lexington, KY, Georgetown, KY 40509 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,150

About Jenna Stevens Photography

Hey! I'm Jenna. I 'm a Wedding Photographer based in Lexington, Kentucky and have been capturing people's love for the past 5 years now! I have a very unique photography style but I would describe it as documentary, meaning, I don't typically "stage" the photos. I usually take them as they're happening. Now, don't get me wrong. I do some posed photos for mom to frame, but 90% of your album is going to be the events as they are happening. You will be able to look through the photos in the years to come and basically re-live the day.
When you book me as your photographer, you don't just receive me showing up to take photos, you receive an experience that will help you prepare for it.
After booking, you will receive a Welcome Guide that I created to help you with the wedding planning process. I included sample timelines so you would know how much time is needed for the photography aspect of the day. It also has tips on what to wear and how to coordinate outfits for your Engagement Session (which comes complimentary with my wedding package). I also included websites on where to buy from. I'm very thorough from start to finish!
When looking for a photographer, ask yourself: Do I like their editing style? Do I like the way they captured the moment? If no: NEXT If yes: Add them to the list. Send them emails to request quotes and availability. If you like my style and the way I capture the moment, send me an email and let's chat!
Talk to you soon!

Jenna Stevens Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2150
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2150.00
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Lexington, KY Georgetown, KY, 40509 See on map