Beth Michiemo Photography

Louisville, KY View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Welcome!

I love what I do, and honestly thats because I love the couples I get the honor to work with. For the last 5 years I have deciated my time to perfecting, growing, and always improving the art of photography. My specialty is making couples feel comfortable so that we can get the most authentic and genuine photos of your love. Of course we will get the pose photos for your grandparents fridge but it's my goal to capture the sweet smiles inbetween kisses, the laugh that only you bring out in each other, the deep comfort you feel when you are snuggled in close... to capture the beauty and simplicity of love.

My favorite things about weddings are seeing the sweetness in each different relationship, I mean its like a party for your family and closest friends so there is a whole lotta love (and lets be honest a little drama too). Besides all the people and all the love I cherish the details, the things you ahve spent months thinking of and perfecting to make your day unique from others. it's the expression of you two together and capturing those details is so very fun for me.

So, if you are ready for some unposed beauty and authentic photographs let's chat.
I can't wait to hear about you and your love.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 07/05/2020

Wedding Photography

We knew from the first meeting with Beth that she was perfect for us! She was actually the only photographer we met with because we were so confident in our connection with her.
    Beth was so flexible and easy to work with throughout the entire process. Our date even had to be pushed back due to COVID and she was so supportive and ensured everything would work out. Our wedding day was an absolute dream come true and Beth was a huge part of that! She was like another best friend by our side the entire day and had such a fun personality to calm any worry that came up. Our photos turned out perfect and we will cherish them forever. I'm pretty sure we got married on the hottest day of the summer but there is not even a drop of sweat seen in any of the photos!
    Beth is a professional at what she does and I cannot recommend her enough! We will definitely be booking her again for other life events!
  • Bekah
    Bekah M. Married on 09/21/2019

I can’t say enough good things. Beth is amazing!!!

Right from the start I had an instant connection with Beth! After meeting her I knew right away that I wanted her to be the one to capture our big day for us.

Looking back, my husband and I both agree that she was one of our absolute favorite things from our day. She has the most calming and loving spirit that can instantly make you feel at peace (even with all of the crazy wedding day jitters). She helped our wedding day run smoothly and helped us to take a deep breath and remember what the day was all about. Not to mention, she was 7 months pregnant and putting in SO much work on one of the hottest days of summer!

Beth captures her pictures in the most creative and beautiful way. She is so easy and fun to work with. I have had countless people reach out to me about who took our wedding photos and I can not recommend Beth enough.

She has grown from being my wedding photographer, to now someone I consider a great friend and I’m beyond thankful for her! We couldn’t be more blown away by her talent and heart!!! She is truly the best.
    Emily F. Married on 01/05/2019

Love Beth!

Beth was so sweet and nice with our family for our child’s birthday pictures. She’s so patient and easy to work with. Our pictures were sent to us so quickly, which I SO appreciate! I can’t wait to book more sessions with her for family pictures in the future!

Beth Michiemo Photography's reply:

Aw, you are the sweetest. those milestones are so fun to capture! thank you so much for taking time to write a review.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Louisville, KY, 40222
Location of (Beth Michiemo Photography)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding