Memphis, TN 38138 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jenn Blackburn Photography

Wedding photographer hanging my hat in Memphis, Tennessee.

Photographing the faces and feelings you want to bottle up and keep close.

Choosing a wedding photographer is a big deal!

You’ve dreamed for years. You’ve planned for months. You want to be present in the moment while also wanting to pocket every memory.

That's where I come into the picture. (I love a good photography pun.)

Your mama’s tearful eyes. The smile on your face that you never imagined could cheese so big. The things that don’t go as planned - the rain, the tears, the deep breaths. The beaming faces of two people who just promised to love faithfully for the rest of their days. I want to freeze this day and all that it means to you.

I love documenting the giddiness of an engaged couple, flirty and full of public displays of affection. I love chatting with a bride about her wedding day dreams & what she is nervous/excited for as she begins this adventure called marriage. I love seeing the framed pictures on your walls and your anniversary posts celebrating what started on day one. My goal is to document your wedding in such a way that stands the test of time. I want you to flip through your album years from now & remember the hues of the day and the expressions of your people. I want you to relive the laughter, tears, and the way he looked at you. I want you to remember me, your wedding day bestie, & how I captured your day in way that made you feel natural & present.

I'm a mama to a two year old little girl and a gigantic golden retriever. (They could win awards for cutest baby & pup, IMO.) I am a Tennessee girl through and through. I am a fan of slow mornings and have a deep love for Bruno Mars. My husband has turned me into a food snob, but I've turned him into a Survivor & Bachelor fan - so it's all good. I believe love is worth fighting for. It's messy and so beautiful. I count it a blessing to document day one of your marriage!

Follow Jenn Blackburn Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Matt Phoenix Photography

10 Reviews for Jenn Blackburn Photography

• Jessica

Jessica P. · Married on 04/09/2021

Jenn is phenomenal!

Phenomenal. Personal. Funny. Hard working. Detail oriented. On time. Loyal. Those are just a few words/phrases that could describe Jenn. Looking back, we couldn’t imagine our wedding day without her. From our engagement shoot to the time we got our wedding pictures back, we have had nothing but the best experiences with her! And, our wedding pictures, they are breath taking. The editing was phenomenal(there was a LOT of sun that day) and she captured all of our favorite moments. Even moments we weren’t expecting. Like alllll the dancing and hilarious funny faces. We got married at a non traditional venue and she even traveled with me out there to scope it out before the wedding. She was always on time and great at communicating through the wedding season Shortly after our engagement, she found out that she was pregnant with sweet baby Gray, and his due date was three weeks before our wedding. Not knowing if she would be able to fully be there and knowing she’d be nine months pregnant, she gave us the option to go with a different photographer for a full refund. BUT, we loved our engagement pictures so much and her, that we wanted no one else to shoot our wedding. And I must say she ROCKED it and the had him TWO DAY LATER! She’s a rockstar and if you choose her, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/08/2019

Picture Perfection!

We were extremely fortunate enough to have Jennifer photograph our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. If that doesn’t tell you enough, let me go on. I was amazed at how many perfectly timed shots Jennifer was able to capture. She was truly everywhere at one time and didn’t miss a single moment. I found myself at times during all three events thinking “I really hope she’s getting this” and sure enough, she got every single one of them and SO much more. This also speaks to how discrete she was in allowing such special moments to happen without feeling like you had a camera next to you all day. I had zero doubts that Jennifer would deliver beautiful pictures, but she far exceeded my expectations. The only problem we have is choosing which shots to frame in our home because there are literally hundreds to choose from! If you are in search of a photographer, you would be lucky to have Jennifer take care of you!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2019

Stunning photography, flexible, warm personality!

My husband and I had the absolute best experience with Jenn. I found her on insta & instantly fell in love with her photography & knew I had to book her! She went above and beyond for us for our engagement photos and for our wedding. She was so go-with-the-flow and rolled with the punches on our day. & let me tell ya, she can make magic happen with her photography! We were so impressed by her work. She was so easy to get along with and made our awkward selves feel comfortable. She made us laugh with her quirky jokes too, which made for some sweet pictures haha. I couldn’t have asked for anyone better suited to capture the most special moments of our lives💕!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jenn Blackburn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

1 Real Wedding

• Memphis, TN, 38138 See on map
    Location of (Jenn Blackburn Photography)